Ratings for Dr. Krishna B. Satyan

Ignored the possibility that I could be allergic to titanium turns out I am. Found out later the cervical plate comes in a kit with the allergy patch test in it. Also used plastic disc (can cause cancer) never informed me that he would use plastic at all. Dr initially said I would be healed a week or two after surgery (had to wear bulky coller for six weeks) have lots of trouble swallowing much more pain chronic fatigue said to wait a year it's been two years and I'm still getting worse. He's a very good salesman and an embarrassment to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I initially went to Dr. Satyan for what was diagnosed by him as a Skull-Base Meningioma. About 5-6 centimeters in size going from my tright side under the brain up towards the top. The procedures recommended were to remove and debulk the lower portion of the tumor from the bottom then resect the remaining portion from the top after ample recovery. Well, after both surgeries, I am alive and doing great. The first surgery was in January, the second in March. Because of Dr. Satyan's knowledge and expertise along with God's help, I am here with my friends, fmily and co-workers. I would trust Dr. Satyan with anyone's problems. He is definitely a go-to neurosurgeon! Thank you and your entire office!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Krishna B. Satyan's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

AARP