Ratings for Dr. Jacob R. Swonger

Great with my kids! And he really took the time to make sure my spine and ribs looked good. Very thorough! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I love this guy! Very nice and helpful. He is like a good friend to me.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Swonger is very knowledgeable; He will spend time with you to find out what the real problem is. He is not like other Chiropractors who say hi crack your back and leave all in 10 minutes or less. I hurt my neck which resulted in extreme pain in my neck, back and left arm. I started having symptoms just before the weekend but I thought I would be able to make it until Monday. I was wrong! Dr. Swonger was willing to see me on short notice on the weekend. He worked with me and took the time to correctly diagnose the problem. Dr. Swonger just opened his own practice so his office is not as fancy as other chiropractors, but don't let that fool you. Dr. Swonger is first class, I highly recommend him to anyone who does not want to feel like another number paying for some doctor's BMW!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011