Ratings for Dr. Kirsten L. Leapley

I can not say enough positive comments about Dr. Leapley. My ten year old daughter was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease seven months ago. She was in severe pain from head to toe. Besides her severe abdominal pain She had very severe joint pain that kept her from doing the things she loved the most. She is a dancer and a gymnast and could barely walk some days. With no modern medicine really helping I reached out to Dr. Leapley. After her first adjustment, which included acupuncture, It was game changing. Her joint pain that was usually a Eight or Nine on the scale moved down to a two or three. She felt so much better. Now she is begging to go see Dr. Leapley. The minute she starts hurting she is asking when our next appointment is. Dr. Leapley is so kind, sweet, gentle and loving towards her patients. Her bedside manor is amazing and takes time to explain everything to me and my daughter. I highly recommend her for pediatric and adult.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Leapley works hard to keep her clients in line. I look forward to every visit. She has fixed my body many a times.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Great chiropractor, very pleasant, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I have been to many many chiropractors over the last 40 years (my grandparents were chiropractors) and Dr Leapley is not only knowledgeable but extremely talented in chiropractic and acupuncture. She listens and is a true healer! She makes living life easier!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Kirsten L. Leapley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I love being a chiropractor and helping people get out of pain to live the life they want.

• English