You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Metelitsa is the only doctor that cared enough to help me fight this psoriasis. After so many doctors and topical treatments, I began to feel hopeless about this condition. My skin was my enemy. I still recall his words, the day he fis met wit me. He said that's horrific and don't worry we're going to get you some help. I can now say I'm about 90% clear and am no longer in pain. Thankyou for caring!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Metelitsa for the the past 7 months to treat my acne. After trying nearly every possible treatment over the past 14 years to try and get rid of it, I was pretty hopeless that it would ever go away, and was starting to worry about scarring. He had a no-nonsense approach for my treatment (accutane and a skin care regime) and was very thorough with his monthly checkups to make sure my skin was reacting the way he wanted and that my bloodwork was still within the safe limits. After 7 months, I can finally say that I am spot free! He also removed a skin tag for me in a painless, five minute procedure. I would recommend Dr. Metelitsa to anyone! He has been a pleasure to deal with and his treatments work.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Saw this dermatologist for my scalp dryness, he was not answering my questions and was so rude.he is so bad I will never go to him again. People like him shouldn't be doctor

Submitted January 18, 2016

Saw this dermatologist for my son's finger wart. Dr. Metelitsa was incredibly patient with him and provided the necessary treatment. After 2 visits this wart is gone!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

My Sister left the consulatation in tears. he was rude and uninterested in actually helping her. she was trying to get assistance from him and he kept saying "whatever" to her comments. he cut her off constantly and referred to her as "ladies you age". he is unprofessional and based on our experience we will not proceed further with him

Submitted December 10, 2015

I saw Dr Metelitsa today and he removed a cluster of skin tags on my eyelid. I couldn't be happier. The procedure was quick and easy. Dr Metelitsa was very professional and kind. I would recommend him to anyone wanting something removed! Thank you to him and the wonderful nurses!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Metelitsa is an amazing dermatologist - as his colleague and more recently his patient I am both impressed with his accomplishments and proud to call him my dermatologist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

One of the finest, most competent Dr's I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. Efficient, witty, knowledgeable, and personable. If you receive a referral to Dr. Metelitsa, you can be assured that you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

The worst experience I have ever had!! I waited months for a two minute look at my skin. When I asked this so-called doctor about my rash, I was snubbed and told to use a cream. Least to say the cream did not help one bit! I was ignored and he treated me as if I did not matter. I will never return to see him again!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Metelitsa is the only doctor that cared enough to help me fight this psoriasis. After so many doctors and topical treatments, I began to feel hopeless about..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Metelitsa for the the past 7 months to treat my acne. After trying nearly every possible treatment over the past 14 years to try and ge..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Saw this dermatologist for my scalp dryness, he was not answering my questions and was so rude.he is so bad I will never go to him again. People like him should..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw this dermatologist for my son's finger wart. Dr. Metelitsa was incredibly patient with him and provided the necessary treatment. After 2 visits this wart is..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience today, saw him for my nose mole. Very knowledgeable, friendly, explained my procedure in detail and minimal pain during removal"

January 12, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My Sister left the consulatation in tears. he was rude and uninterested in actually helping her. she was trying to get assistance from him and he kept saying "w..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Metelitsa today and he removed a cluster of skin tags on my eyelid. I couldn't be happier. The procedure was quick and easy. Dr Metelitsa was very pro..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Metelitsa is an amazing dermatologist - as his colleague and more recently his patient I am both impressed with his accomplishments and proud to call him my..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the finest, most competent Dr's I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. Efficient, witty, knowledgeable, and personable. If you receive a referral to Dr...."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The worst experience I have ever had!! I waited months for a two minute look at my skin. When I asked this so-called doctor about my rash, I was snubbed and to..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Several months ago I saw Dr. Metelitsa for a consultation. I specifically wanted to get filler and did extensive research about available products. When he loo..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Second time visiting Dr. Metelitsa, great doctor. First time we visited Dr. Metelitsa, he treated a skin condition on my 5 year old son, I have to say he is gr..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and friendly. Positive experience all around - thank you!"

September 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He is very knowledgeable. During my first appointment with him he looked at my skin problem and diagnosed it in seconds. The cream he prescribed worked!! I h..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was quite nervous going to the dermatologist given my family doc had looked at the growth on my shoulder and was very vague on her answers to "What is it?" an..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my daughter to fix her blood vessel on her face. First of all he is great with kids and made her feel comfortable. When it came to treatment he took h..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed in April of 2014 with Skin Cancer. I was referred to Dr. Metelitsa and had an appointment on May 20th. He was fantastic. He quickly removed the ..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr Metelitsa is a great dermatologist with excellent staff. I would highly recommend him! "

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son was developing severe acne and nothing was working even prescription creams. I had previously seen Dr. Metelitsa about a cyst that had to be removed and..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has been disappointing to say the least. My husband has been to him several times for a skin infection that is still ongoing. We need to find someon..."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been dealing with armpit sweating since I was a teenager without much success. My family doctor referred me to Dr Metelitsa and he recommended Botox inje..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Ive suffered with my skin reaction for 15 years. I went to best European clinics in Dubai, UK, Moscow- no one could recognize what was wrong with me. Dr Metelit..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. " Dr Metelitsa diagnosed my condition immediately and the medication prescribed worked perfectly. My rash cleared up in a few weeks and has not returned. This w..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This Dr. wasted a year of my life because he could not diagnose, even with 2 biopsies, squamous cell skin cancer on my lower lip. He would consult his colleagu..."

June 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "like other reviews i waited months for an appointment and it took me longer to fill out the one page information sheet then how long my appointment lasted. I w..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very attentive dermatologist, explained to me in detail specific steps to address my aging. I feel confident in his approach and plan to come back. "

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Right on time with appointment. He took me into the examining room himself because his nurse was finishing with another patient. Recognized what kind of cyst I ..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor spent about 7 seconds to look at two ongoing skin issues of mine, wrote a prescription on a small crumpled slip and out in 2 minutes. I waited for t..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I was seen 2 minutes before my actual appointment time which was a pleasant surprise especially since it looked like a very busy clinic. His nurse was very ple..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "suffered from nunerous skin conditions and this doctor never failed to recognise my skin condition and the reasons for it right away. "

April 26, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The doctor seems to be in a hurry , not attentive, and not interested to attend to my questions and clarifications."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by my family doctor for skin condition. He knew right away what the problem was and gave me the necessary medications. After six weeks he had me..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Here is WHY I am canceling the next appointment with this fellow. He is arrogant, rude, very, very hyper and has a huge *EGO* complex. His manners are out the w..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very punctual and friendly dermatologist! He was able to address my daughter's skin condition and I found him very knowledgeable. "

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was visiting my sister from out of town and spontaneously decided to get my botox done at the same time as her. Very happy with my results and like that Dr. M..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a skin exam today. He checked all of my spots and found a suspicious mole that was removed in less than 10 minutes. Minimal pain during the procedure so I..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He was in and out very quick, barely had time to answer an questions. Staff was ok and the wait time was a little long but bearable. "

April 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor was rude, I had to wait for 45 mins and it took him maybe 3 to 4 mins to see me off, I am taking a second opinion and wouldn't recommend this doctor..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Metelitsa solved my exzema problems that has been bothering me for the past 5 years. Other doctors have not been able to help. "

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Metelitsa is fantastic, and I'm so happy to have found him. I just had some cosmetic work (Botox and filler) done for the first time, and he really put my n..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr M and his nurses are amazing! I have been going to him for a few years now and I always receive the best care. He explains everything clearly and to the poin..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to see Dr Metelitsa a few times in the last two years for an ongoing skin condition. I find him extremely knowledgeable - he is very efficient and q..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have had acne ever since I was a teenager and after waiting for 5 months to see him, he says he can't do anything for me and sent me to buy expensive creams. ..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Metelista for a treatment of my psoriasis. He spent about 30seconds looking at the rashes and told me it was Essential Telangiectasia. A c..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is on time, nice, knowledgeable, good with teenagers, called back regarding a possible medication side effect. I have been impressed with the care that he h..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my visit, doctor was punctual, efficient and solved my skin problem"

February 26, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Went to see this doctor after confirming our appointment they said my husband and I had no appointment. It took this doctor less than 5 minutes to listen to bot..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my son for bumps on his skin that Dr. Metelitsa diagnosed as contagious molluscum. He recommended a special solution that was applied and I am very ha..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I just returned from seeing this doctor, and feel ripped off. He didn't know what he was doing and was rude and dismissive. He made me feel so bad about me b..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with Dr. Metelitsa who was recommended by my friend (she is also his loyal patient) - he did filler in my cheeks last week and I can already see..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Nearly immediately after filling out some forms I was escorted to the exam room. Minimal wait time. Nurses were very kind and helpful. Dr. M was warm & friendly..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dermatologist, always on time, great staff and overall very knowledgeable. I drive from out of town to see him and it's totally worth it."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor walked in, well mannered , immediately diagnosed my spot as non cancerous, but we decided to remove it since I did not like it. Minimal discomfort, very ..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Metelitsa's for a few years now, (as have other family members). I suffer from acne and he has continued to provide a range of servic..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr.Metelitsa by my family doctor due to my acne. The receptionists, nurses, and himself were all wonderful. He did prescribe me accutane and I..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for alopecia, and was suggested cortizone injections. After 2-3 treatments I am happy to say that the bald spot on the back of my head is gone. The st..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Metelitsa saw my teenage son for acne. We literally argued about Accutane as I didn't want him on that medication. He guilted me into saying it's the only..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with this doc. I have been dealing with my devastating rosacea and have tried pretty much every possible treatment. I actually came to see Dr. ..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Always in a hurry. Barely listened to what I had to say. Pulled some hairs and barely looked at my skin. Handed me a prescription for Rogaine, which it turns ou..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Have seen this Dr a couple of times for a case of chronic psoriasis on various parts of my body requiring multiple creams and sprays. He just took a history, di..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Metelitsa was recommended to us for treatment of my teenage daughters severe acne. He was knowledgable and assured us that Accutane was the only way to go t..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Metelitsa by my plastic surgeon to deal with my keloid scar. Dr Metelitsa told me all of my options and I decided to go ahead with specia..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Metelitsa took me through an acne treatment program with Accutane. Dr. Metelitsa seems to genuinely care about his patients and their issues. I would recomm..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was so disappointed to learn that these are self-written, paid reviews. Not surprised as my appointment was terrible."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Metelitsa removed two moles from my face. The scars are very tiny and are healing really well. I'm very pleased with his skill and helpfulness."

November 21, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.instituteforskinadvancement.com" to "http://www.dermdocs.ca". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3A2N1". Address has been updated from "1244 BOYLSTON ST" to "4935-40th Ave NW". Suite has been updated from "None" to "206".

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Metelitsa removed a mole from my cheek. I asked him to do it using laser but he suggested to proceed with with stitch removal. He warned me there will be a ..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Metelitsa is a knowledgeable, kind, and talented doctor. He removed a mole from my shoulder that turned out to be cancerous (melanoma). He handled my case..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son has horrendous eczema and after seeing 2 other derms, Dr Metelitsa is the only one who was able to deal with her condition. He was sympathetic and caring..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Metelitsa is very knowledgable and has been the doctor to take the time and get my skin back to health!! Thanks!!"

November 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Holy cow..... My fam doc made me an apt and I needed to call and rebook. The front reception could not get me off of the phone fast enough. She would not answer..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although he spent minimal time with me, Dr Metelista was very knowledgable and was able to diagnose and treat my condition (which I'd prefer to keep confidentia..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently was in to see Dr. Metelitsa for treatment of a cyst on my nose. I had seen a couple of other doctors who had dismissed my concerns saying it was no ..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dermatologist, quickly diagnosed my problems both visits, so I really appreciate his expertise. The 2nd visit he told me that my eczema would get bet..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only have very positive things to say about Dr. Metelitsa! I have gone to a few other doctors prior to him but, none of them can even compare to his knowledge..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man is a fraud, he spent all of 4 minutes with me after waiting 50 minutes after my alleged appointment time. Gave me no opportunity to ask any question e..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I initially met Dr. Metelitsa 2 years ago when my family doctor referred me for an itchy spot on my back. Instead of giving me yet another fungus cream, Dr. Met..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Metelitsa is a very knowledgeable dermatologist. He was able to diagnose my condition and prescribe treatment almost instantly. I would definitely see him a..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dermatologist, I see him for all of my skin issues and appreciate his expertise. He did my lip filler last week and I absolutely love how it looks. H..."

September 13, 2014