Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Finally after not being taken seriously by my family doctor I found someone who took my issue seriously. Dr. Metelitsa was very quick to assess and prescribe me medication that would work for my skin issue. Even though he was quite fast, he was knowledgeable and I felt confident in the visit

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Retraction to my last rating; 16 March 2017 Dr. Metelitsa is a gentleman and had a family emergency. Minor miscommunication on all parties involved. All is well.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I got my moles removed from this doctor, and after a year and half, those two moles don't look like they ever existed.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa is obviously very bright and skilled, and seems to have a ton of experience for someone so young. He is friendly takes the time to explain things. I usually make my appointments before work starts, so I appreciate the quick, efficient appointments. I have keloid scars in a fairly visible area, and his treatment plan is the only one that has worked to reduce their appearance and redness - and in a fairly short amount of time. The nurses and front desk staff are lovely.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Very good experience with Dr. Andrei Metelitsa. All staff and the Doctor went about there business proficiently and effectively . They told me exactly the nature of my procedure , preformed the procedure with accurate and aseptic technique. My impression was, that through the entire event, they were most concerned about me and my needs . Very good tone around the office and everyone appeared to be respectful of my time as well .

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I started going to see Dr Metelitsa for fillers and I am quite happy with my results. I did have to go in for a touch up but I prefer to have less product with touch ups then too much product with unwanted results. I find him quite talkative and he's pretty much on time when I book a consult/touch up. So far so good. As far as staff, some are good: the reception staff are a bit rude, it really depends who's there. The nurses that come in for the appointments have all been nice though.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa is fantastic. Over the past 3 years I have been coming to discuss my skin health with him and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and has great sense of humour. His nurse Samantha is really nice.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Metelitsa for my lip injections. I am super happy with my results. This was my first time getting my lips done. He was very thorough at outlining everything for me. I will go back no question.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa has a rather abrupt bedside manner but if you push just a bit to get him to talk he's quite nice. I know he's a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

This doctor was not helpful ,he was just interested in giving me a prescription, and getting me out of his office quickly as possible. He didn't give me any time to ask any questions and I definitely would not recommend him as a dermatologist and would not return there again.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017