Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Metelitsa helped me with my acne. I specifically told him I was not interested in accutane and he was willing to use another approach. I am still seeing him for occasional spot but overall my acne is under control.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

After several consultations with other doctors and ineffective creams, I was sent to see Dr. Metelitsa about bumps on my eyelid that have been present for months. He immediately recognized this as a condition that can be made worse with steroid creams that I was given before and asked me to stop it. He then gave me a medication and within 3 weeks my rash is completely clear. He is clearly smart and knows his field very well.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He popped into the room, looked at my face and said" you have rosascea", then proceeded to write me a prescription. He was in the room for less than 5 min. I was so flustered I didn't get to ask him about anything. It was a complete waste of time, and effort. He didn't even explain the prescription. He clearly had bigger and better medical issues to deal with. He should slow down and take a minute instead of trying to cram in as many patients as possible.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Great Doctor, glad that I was fortunate enough to have him diagnose my condition. The medication worked like a charm. I would highly recommend Dr. Metelitsa to anyone who is in need of a dermatologist who cares.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Doctor couldn't give me more than 5 minutes for my concerns. The appointment took 2 months to book and I have to rebook the appointment and see him 2 months later. If you are booking an appointment, avoid times close to lunch (e.g, after 11:30AM) as the doctors and nurses will rush you.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Doctor is terrific. He is always able to fix my problems and he is in a great mood every time I see him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

After numerous treatments with my GP I was referred to dr Metelitsa. He explained that it always take time and after 4 visits, my wart is completely gone. Super happy with the results, as the wart has always been bothering me and I'm so happy that it's finally gone. Great doctor with Suprep knowledge. What highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

The appointment was rushed and he was rude. Would not go back. Never did get to the bottom of my issue as he told me it was not his area so am not sure why my MD made the requisition to him. Total waste of time!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

He told me not to come back and that his skills where for surgery. I went to see him because I caught ringworm from my equine. He was pretty animate is was eczema and that I shouldn't waste his time. Vet prescribed medication for ringworm cleared up on my equine and not eczema medications, but I'm no dermatologist. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

This guy must work out. Wow. Friggin ripped. Has a big liquid nitrogen gun and knows when and how to fire it. I'm coming back for more.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016