Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

I had 2 big cysts on my head. Dr Metelitsa reassured me that they are not dangerous and actually had the time to excise them right away. Now that my stitches are out I feel great. Thank you Dr Metelitsa for taking care of me!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I highly reccomend Dr. Metelista if you are in need of a dermatologist. I have battles with sever psoriasis for nearly 10 years. After multiple doctors, dermatologists, steroid and light treatments he has been the ONLY dermatologist who really listened to what I had to say and hear my struggles with this disease. In a matter of months he has helped my skin return to normal and i couldnt be happier that i was reffered to him. He also now sees my 2 year old son who suffers from eczema and has been extremely helpful with that situation as well.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I am very happy with my current skin treatments. I feel that Dr. Metelitsa is one of the best dermatologists in Calgary. Several of my friends complimented me on how good I look. I like that he has a strong opinion and tells me which procedures are not necessary as I don't have money to waste!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I am very grateful to have been referred to Dr. Metelista. I have had problems with Acne for tens of years and had visited many dermatologists over the years. Dr. Metelista has been the only successful dermatologist in treating my skin problems; he has changed my life. As a 42-year-old woman, I have finally come to feel confident about my skin. Dr. Metelista shows great concern and care, and I highly recommend him as a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Finally after not being taken seriously by my family doctor I found someone who took my issue seriously. Dr. Metelitsa was very quick to assess and prescribe me medication that would work for my skin issue. Even though he was quite fast, he was knowledgeable and I felt confident in the visit

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

had a very positive experience from the front end staff to Dr Metelista himself. Would highly recommend this office

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Retraction to my last rating; 16 March 2017 Dr. Metelitsa is a gentleman and had a family emergency. Minor miscommunication on all parties involved. All is well.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I got my moles removed from this doctor, and after a year and half, those two moles don't look like they ever existed.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa is obviously very bright and skilled, and seems to have a ton of experience for someone so young. He is friendly takes the time to explain things. I usually make my appointments before work starts, so I appreciate the quick, efficient appointments. I have keloid scars in a fairly visible area, and his treatment plan is the only one that has worked to reduce their appearance and redness - and in a fairly short amount of time. The nurses and front desk staff are lovely.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Very good experience with Dr. Andrei Metelitsa. All staff and the Doctor went about there business proficiently and effectively . They told me exactly the nature of my procedure , preformed the procedure with accurate and aseptic technique. My impression was, that through the entire event, they were most concerned about me and my needs . Very good tone around the office and everyone appeared to be respectful of my time as well .

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017