Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

This doctor was not helpful ,he was just interested in giving me a prescription, and getting me out of his office quickly as possible. He didn't give me any time to ask any questions and I definitely would not recommend him as a dermatologist and would not return there again.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I made a comment before about my lip fillers material coming out from my lips. I would like to say the staff and the doctor has been very accommodating to meet my needs after this problem occured. I am happy to see they are very much concerned about their patients happiness. I am glad they were able to fix my problem. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Very good dermatologist. Helped me with my psoriasis going through several successive medications. Good in explaining the pros and cons of each. My current medication works very well. His office is punctual with appointments. Most of the time Ii get in exactly on the set time.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Super smart dermatologist who is very good at his job. I actually see him for filler injections, but during my most recent visit he spotted a spot on my face and suggested immediate removal. It actually ended up being a small cancer and I am grateful that dr Metelitsa caught it early.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr Metelitsa is outstanding. He provided excellent service and his diagnosis and treatment of my eczema was superior to that of what I got in the USA. He is amazing and friendly. AWESOME

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

He seems to know his stuff and obviously has good credentials, but his two-minute visit with me didn't exactly inspire confidence. He must have spent all of five seconds looking at my skin. Being in such a rush could lead to mistakes, I think.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Very knowledgeable doctor, who is quick and to the point. I had a great experience with him when he was treating my acne.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Very nice doctor, especially when dealing with children. I brought in my five-year-old son and he was extremely good with him which is impressive considering my son gets scared in doctors offices.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Pleasant, smart, young doctor who helped me with my rash around eyes. He literally knew instantly what was wrong. Told me to stop using my cream, gave me a new medication and within 2 weeks I am back to normal. I am very happy with his suggestions and will recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016