Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

My husband and I have both seen Dr. Metelitsa for mole checks and removals as well as I had a cyst excised. We both found Dr. Metelitsa to be efficient, precise and thorough in his approach, practice and explanations. His nurses are also excellent.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I'm just someone else with incurable psoriasis.... He looked at my scalp for 2 seconds and wrote me a prescription.....why did my gp bother to refer me to a derm?? This gave me no help what so ever. Maybe this quack could brush up on his bedside manner....really poor job.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Metelitsa and his colleagues helped me get rid of a persistent foot wart that was present for years. They have a special lazer that is used for warts. They respect my time as I never had to wait for my appointment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Having suffered from psoriasis for years I almost lost hope for any treatment. The initial approach suggested by Dr. Metelitsa seemed logical but conventional. After his suggested light treatment did not work I was not sure if I could believe in another treatment. I still went ahead with a new medicine cosentyx which he mentioned. To my surprise the same psoriasis that became part of my daily life literally melted in a month. My fiancée is shocked that something actually worked and when I mentioned this to Dr. Metelitsa he said that his other patients have similar experience. Efficient and knowledgeable, can you ask for more?

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I see him for annual skin checks. He caught several abnormal cancerous spots that I did not even know were growing on my skin so he is my dermatologist for life.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Metelitsa was NOT helpful at all. I was just a part of alberta statistic, another number, all he could offer was steroids, steroid cream and some ankle braces. Instead of taking samples of my skin to figure out what is causing and/or help prevent further break outs, he simply said there was nothing he could do. What kind of doctor does that?! I was in and out of his office in less than 5 minutes. I have never been so disappointed in my life.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Metelitsa helped me with my acne. I specifically told him I was not interested in accutane and he was willing to use another approach. I am still seeing him for occasional spot but overall my acne is under control.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

After several consultations with other doctors and ineffective creams, I was sent to see Dr. Metelitsa about bumps on my eyelid that have been present for months. He immediately recognized this as a condition that can be made worse with steroid creams that I was given before and asked me to stop it. He then gave me a medication and within 3 weeks my rash is completely clear. He is clearly smart and knows his field very well.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He popped into the room, looked at my face and said" you have rosascea", then proceeded to write me a prescription. He was in the room for less than 5 min. I was so flustered I didn't get to ask him about anything. It was a complete waste of time, and effort. He didn't even explain the prescription. He clearly had bigger and better medical issues to deal with. He should slow down and take a minute instead of trying to cram in as many patients as possible.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Great Doctor, glad that I was fortunate enough to have him diagnose my condition. The medication worked like a charm. I would highly recommend Dr. Metelitsa to anyone who is in need of a dermatologist who cares.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016