Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Metelitsa's skill, knowledge, and bedside manner are outstanding. I have seen him for anti-aging injections and laser procedures and thanks to his suggestions and precision, my self-confidence has risen significantly. I will recommend him to anyone exploring anti-aging options and will continue to see him as long as he practices. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa for your amazing work! Your staff is beyond fabulous, too!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I had done my research prior to my first appointment so I knew that I would be waiting to see the Dr. but that being said it's a doctor office- there will always a wait. The clerical staff were friendly and were helpful when having to schedule my follow up appointment. I had seen Dr. Metelitsa after my family GP had jerked me around for years. He was able to diagnose my peri-oral dermatitis within seconds, gave me the proper medication and answered my questions. That being said I was prepared with my medical history and questions of which products I should use/avoid with the understanding that his time is valuable and expected him to move on quickly.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

My 5 year old daughter was hesitant and very scared to get her mole removed from her upper thigh. He was able to put her at ease and punched out the mole before she even had time to react. Amazing with kids and very clean skills.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

He was able to squeeze in my mother for treatment right before holidays and for that, I’m truly grateful. A wonderful doctor and very patient.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

After many years of struggle I was sent to Dr. Metelitsa to check my psoriasis. He said I might not have a cure but after a year of his treatment I am completely clear. As far as I am concerned he is the best dermatologist ever. I hope he helps others the same way.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

So thankful for their wart clinic. Treated my foot wart with lasers and after 3 treatments it’s gone. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Words cannot describe how appreciative I am to Dr. Metelitsa and his team. His level of care is absolutely the best. He Heloed me with very serious skin problem.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Amazing Dr. with really good bedside manners, especially when it comes to kids.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Have been very impressed with Dr Metelitsa and his staff - outstanding!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I was told for years that my scars cannot be fixed but after working with Dr. Metelitsa for past year they are much less visible. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois