Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

I absolutely love Dr. Metelitsa. He is always offering the newest dermatology cosmetic procedures and I look forward to his suggestions.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Nice doctor, treats my psoriasis, knows all the best medications so I totally trust him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa and his team are outstanding. I was seen urgently without waiting, diagnosed with minor skin cancer and treated immediately. That is one incredible service!!! This place deserves a gold star!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr Metelitsa treated my forehead scar that I developed following an injury . He used a combination of a special injection and laser. I saw him over a period of 6 months, and I can say that his treatments definitely work. He never promised me that my scar will be eliminated but it certainly looks 95% better.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Best doctor ever, all about natural results, love my lip filler. My friend recommended him and I am glad I got him to do it. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Always on time and always knows what is wrong with my skin. He is super smart and funny. What else can you ask for?

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

What a waste of time seeing this Doctor, Not worth it to take your 3 hour work (off) to see him, This doctor was not helpful ,he was just interested in giving me a prescription, and getting me out of his office quickly as possible. He didn't give me any time to ask any questions and I definitely would not recommend him as a dermatologist and would not return there again. I work, in an Family Physicians Office and we always refer patients on this clinic , but after my appointment / experience today May 10,2017. This Dr. will not having any referrals to our 3 clinic at all.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I had skin tags removed under my eyes. Quick procedure with a laser, now all healed cannot even find where it was. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I come to see this doctor for Botox. I love that my forehead does not look unnatural after I get my treatments. I also love that his nurses look "normal" and not overdone even though they tell me that they sometimes get various treatments.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Metelista saw my child with eczema. I asked him to avoid cortisones and he was able to give me a safe cream without it. He also has great sense of humour. Good doctor

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017