Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Metelitsa's skill, knowledge, and bedside manner are outstanding. I have seen him for anti-aging injections and laser procedures and thanks to his suggestions and precision, my self-confidence has risen significantly. I will recommend him to anyone exploring anti-aging options and will continue to see him as long as he practices. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa for your amazing work! Your staff is beyond fabulous, too!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I can’t say enough about the wonderful care I received by Dr Andrei Metelitsa and his professional staff! Everyone was very knowledgeable, explaining my procedure clearly! I was treated with the utmost kindness and would absolutely recommend Dr Metelitsa with no reservations!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Metelitsa is exceptional at treating skin disease. He recognized a fungus on my skin that I had on my leg for over 2 years and helped me to get rid of it. When I told him his treatment worked he said “that was the plan!”. I wish every doctor plans for their treatment to work. Thank you doc.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Bedside manner good but not overly warm or friendly. He does his job well. Great with kids. Felt like a number. Brought in to rule out skin cancer. Would recommend but would not have been the doctor I would pick for myself by choice. I had other lesions on my body that had started out the same way. Never was asked a full history. Disclosure, I work in health care and may expect higher standards.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

extremely helpful, knowledgeable and honest about what can and cannot be done to help. Wonderful staff, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Would not hesitate to recommend his services or the clinic

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Metelitsa helped my son overcome years of battling acne in a few short months. He spent time with my son explaining the benefits/ risks of going on medication as well as monitored him very closely. His staff were extremely helpful and kind to my son. We really felt like he truly cared about us and he was extremely empathetic. My son is no longer self conscious about his skin. Thank you so much Dr. Metelitsa and team!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Fixed my 7 year old sons rash even though other doctors tried multiple creams without any improvement. By far one of the best doctors in Calgary I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I had injections around my lips today. I was so happy with his method and expertise. I was worried that my lips were going to look to big. I am 73 years old and need to look good but not overdone for my son’s wedding. I am very happy. I am an esthetician and KNOW. Dr. Metelitsa is knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I've been to your clinic for the second time and this time I saw Dr. Metelitsa instead of my usual dermatologist and what an amazing difference it was! Dr. Metelitsa and his staff were very knowledgeable and professional and I would recommend him to anyone, anytime.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I am very grateful to Dr. Metelitsa and his team. I find him to be very knowledgeable and practical at the same time. He explained to me the options for my acne treatment and I felt very comfortable with his medication, His suggestions totally worked and I actually get compliments on how nice my skin looks.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI