Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

I can't really say enough. AT first, I thought the diagnosis was rather quick, but the prescribed medication cleared a very serious condition ina very short period of time. I had misplaced my lab requisition and I am from another city. His staff refaxed it to my home clinic lab on a moments notice. On my return visit I was the one who was late, and they accommodated for me immediately, and without fuss. On the second visit Dr. Metelitsa took a lot of extra time to explain some ongoing changes in the dosage, and what to expect and watch for. And, because the progress was so remarkable so far, you could see the genuine delight he had. We both went home happy that day. I look forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Very pleased with my appointment. Dr. Metelitsa was able to address my skin care concerns and even reassured me that one of my moles was too small to remove which indicates that he is thinking what is best for me as a customer.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

I had a good experience with this doc. He was attentive to my concern and helped me with my skin.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

My husband and I have both seen Dr. Metelitsa for mole checks and removals as well as I had a cyst excised. We both found Dr. Metelitsa to be efficient, precise and thorough in his approach, practice and explanations. His nurses are also excellent.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I'm just someone else with incurable psoriasis.... He looked at my scalp for 2 seconds and wrote me a prescription.....why did my gp bother to refer me to a derm?? This gave me no help what so ever. Maybe this quack could brush up on his bedside manner....really poor job.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Metelitsa and his colleagues helped me get rid of a persistent foot wart that was present for years. They have a special lazer that is used for warts. They respect my time as I never had to wait for my appointment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Having suffered from psoriasis for years I almost lost hope for any treatment. The initial approach suggested by Dr. Metelitsa seemed logical but conventional. After his suggested light treatment did not work I was not sure if I could believe in another treatment. I still went ahead with a new medicine cosentyx which he mentioned. To my surprise the same psoriasis that became part of my daily life literally melted in a month. My fiancée is shocked that something actually worked and when I mentioned this to Dr. Metelitsa he said that his other patients have similar experience. Efficient and knowledgeable, can you ask for more?

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I see him for annual skin checks. He caught several abnormal cancerous spots that I did not even know were growing on my skin so he is my dermatologist for life.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Metelitsa was NOT helpful at all. I was just a part of alberta statistic, another number, all he could offer was steroids, steroid cream and some ankle braces. Instead of taking samples of my skin to figure out what is causing and/or help prevent further break outs, he simply said there was nothing he could do. What kind of doctor does that?! I was in and out of his office in less than 5 minutes. I have never been so disappointed in my life.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Metelitsa helped me with my acne. I specifically told him I was not interested in accutane and he was willing to use another approach. I am still seeing him for occasional spot but overall my acne is under control.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016