Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Metelitsa's skill, knowledge, and bedside manner are outstanding. I have seen him for anti-aging injections and laser procedures and thanks to his suggestions and precision, my self-confidence has risen significantly. I will recommend him to anyone exploring anti-aging options and will continue to see him as long as he practices. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa for your amazing work! Your staff is beyond fabulous, too!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I am very happy with my care at this clinic. I go to Phoenix over winter and was initially unable to see Dr Metelitsa before getting away. After discussing my situation with his nurse, Dr Metelitsa was able to add me to his schedule and treated my bad spot. He is a super guy with superstar staff.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Really accommodating. Brought both my kids in for wart treatments and even though he was super booked up and on-call, he still came in to see the kids before they went into wart clinic. I really appreciated him accommodating us and not making us feel rushed (especially since it was my 7 year olds first treatment).

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Saw this doc for my sons molluscum a few times. Each time, he was patient and very attentive to my son. Really appreciated his bed side manners and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

My name is Darl Charlton. I have never paid much attention to reviews on google, but feel I must comment on my experiences with Dr. Metelitsa. To those looking for a skin care specialist, I highly recommend Dr. Metelitsa. I have been a patient of Dr. M for approximatley 8 years for the ongoing treatment of skin cancer. I have found Dr. M always on time and deals with my concerns extremely fast and efficiently. As far as his policy for charging for missed appointments, I believe this is becoming the new normal as so many doctors, lawyers and dentists are now charging this fee. There are far too many people not showing up at appointed times. Extremely inconsiderate as the wait times for the ones in need could be reduced dramatically. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa and Staff for treating me with care and respect.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I am a regular cosmetic client and cannot say enough good things about Dr. Metelitsa. I mainly see him for Botox and he has been absolutely fantastic - always very attentive to my requests. My results are always very natural and settle - exactly what I want!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Disappointed. Barely saw him for a minute and was told all is well with the skin even though I thought he would remove some of my warts / skin tags under Alberta heath services. Total waste of a day off just for this appt.

Submitted September 13, 2018

I was sent to Metelitsa by one of his employees for my psoriasis, skeptic and all I was like no not happening..... a few weeks later I went to the docs for my referral, few months later I was in his clinic adamant about only doing this one treatment as I’ve done every other treatment and I’m not doing it, after 29 years of having psoriasis in the worst way, I can honestly say going to that appointment changed my life, Dr. Metelitsa is very knowledgeable and up to date, he heard my frustration and agreed to do this biologics, I can sit here today four months later and tell you my skin is clear my skin is amazing it’s glowing!! Thank you Bre for pushing me in this direction. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa for changing my life!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I was sent to him by another dermatologist for laser procedure to remove brown spot in the middle of my face. I was lucky that he was able to do the procedure same day as my consultation. I was anxious but it was not as bad as I anticipated and the spot is completely gone. He said I can come back for a touch up but looks like it will not be necessary. Overall great experience 5/5.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Dr. Metelitsa cured my psoriasis. After 40 years of dealing with it all over my skin I now have 1 tiny spot in my shin. It’s amazing what can be done these days. Thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AHC