Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Metelitsa's skill, knowledge, and bedside manner are outstanding. I have seen him for anti-aging injections and laser procedures and thanks to his suggestions and precision, my self-confidence has risen significantly. I will recommend him to anyone exploring anti-aging options and will continue to see him as long as he practices. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa for your amazing work! Your staff is beyond fabulous, too!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

We arrived right on time and were immidiately called in. The very competant nurse explained our procedure and Dr. Metelitsa was very friendly, prompt and professional. The best of the best!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Terrific and caring doctor. All of the staff were exceptional!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa is great. I have been seeing him for a few years now and had had nothing short of exceptional care. He has great chairside manner, great physician, and is very attentive.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa diagnosed my problem instantly even though previous doctors spent months without success. He told me that medicines don't usually work for my condition but I was fortunate that it worked for me. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I started seeing him four years ago. I recommend him to anyone looking for a smart physician - his treatment is very effective. His staff was very friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

He is the first doctor to mention a special hormonal medicine to control my acne. Everyone else wanted to start me on accutane which was not of interest to me. This medicine works great and no side effects like the nasty accutane!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I am very impressed with my appointment. I was seen on time by friendly receptionist, followed by doctors nurse and then doctor himself. Everyone very nice do their job well. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Thank you Dr. Metelitsa for the fine care of my skin!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa is unbelieveable, he is the best , I have been to a few top rated doctors for fillers, he is by far the best, he seems to know things that Canadian Dr.'s are not aware of yet. He is very compassionate and funny, not rushed. His staff make you feel super comfortable. I will never go to anyone else. I would him 10 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ambetter