Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Very good experience with Dr. Andrei Metelitsa. All staff and the Doctor went about there business proficiently and effectively . They told me exactly the nature of my procedure , preformed the procedure with accurate and aseptic technique. My impression was, that through the entire event, they were most concerned about me and my needs . Very good tone around the office and everyone appeared to be respectful of my time as well .

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I started going to see Dr Metelitsa for fillers and I am quite happy with my results. I did have to go in for a touch up but I prefer to have less product with touch ups then too much product with unwanted results. I find him quite talkative and he's pretty much on time when I book a consult/touch up. So far so good. As far as staff, some are good: the reception staff are a bit rude, it really depends who's there. The nurses that come in for the appointments have all been nice though.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa is fantastic. Over the past 3 years I have been coming to discuss my skin health with him and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and has great sense of humour. His nurse Samantha is really nice.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Metelitsa for my lip injections. I am super happy with my results. This was my first time getting my lips done. He was very thorough at outlining everything for me. I will go back no question.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa has a rather abrupt bedside manner but if you push just a bit to get him to talk he's quite nice. I know he's a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

This doctor was not helpful ,he was just interested in giving me a prescription, and getting me out of his office quickly as possible. He didn't give me any time to ask any questions and I definitely would not recommend him as a dermatologist and would not return there again.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I made a comment before about my lip fillers material coming out from my lips. I would like to say the staff and the doctor has been very accommodating to meet my needs after this problem occured. I am happy to see they are very much concerned about their patients happiness. I am glad they were able to fix my problem. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Very good dermatologist. Helped me with my psoriasis going through several successive medications. Good in explaining the pros and cons of each. My current medication works very well. His office is punctual with appointments. Most of the time Ii get in exactly on the set time.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Super smart dermatologist who is very good at his job. I actually see him for filler injections, but during my most recent visit he spotted a spot on my face and suggested immediate removal. It actually ended up being a small cancer and I am grateful that dr Metelitsa caught it early.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr Metelitsa is outstanding. He provided excellent service and his diagnosis and treatment of my eczema was superior to that of what I got in the USA. He is amazing and friendly. AWESOME

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016