Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Metelitsa's skill, knowledge, and bedside manner are outstanding. I have seen him for anti-aging injections and laser procedures and thanks to his suggestions and precision, my self-confidence has risen significantly. I will recommend him to anyone exploring anti-aging options and will continue to see him as long as he practices. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa for your amazing work! Your staff is beyond fabulous, too!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr Metelitsa is very good with kids. My son has moluscum all over and he used special lotion to treat it. After 2 visits they are finally gone. Considering they were present for over 1 year this is a huge accomplishment. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Dr Metelitsa has been my dermatologist for the past 6 years. He is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. When I lost my job and no longer had coverage he was very kind to give me a full size tube of a cream for free which was a very nice gesture. I wish it would be easier to see him as his appointments are several months in advance but otherwise he is great.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I drive from Red Deer to see Dr. Metelitsa for Botox. I have seen others for similar treatment but Dr. Metelitsa is definitely the best Botox doctor so he is worth the drive. His assistant Tracy is also the best - she is very knowledgeable. They offer many procedures but for now Botox is keeping me young 😍

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I had my foot warts treated twice in his office - the treatments were quick and effective. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I’ve been battling acne all my life - finally someone who understands my issues. My skin is completely clear.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

We arrived right on time and were immidiately called in. The very competant nurse explained our procedure and Dr. Metelitsa was very friendly, prompt and professional. The best of the best!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Terrific and caring doctor. All of the staff were exceptional!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa is great. I have been seeing him for a few years now and had had nothing short of exceptional care. He has great chairside manner, great physician, and is very attentive.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa diagnosed my problem instantly even though previous doctors spent months without success. He told me that medicines don't usually work for my condition but I was fortunate that it worked for me. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients