Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

I have been seeing Dr Metelitsa for about 5 years,he has done such a good thing for me.I have psoriasis it was so bad that i did not like going out .Know i can go were i want no one looks at me as if there is some thing wrong with me .thank you so much

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Friendly, knowledgeable doctor. Open to questions and seems quite experienced and skilled. Was really impressed and surprised how easily he put me at ease, and how easy to talk to he is. Will definitely recommend Andrei to others.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Professional and smart doctor with outstanding staff who accommodated my visit even though I came late for my appointment (I put wrong time in my phone). His receptionist even offered me a bottle of water on my way out.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr.Metelitsa and his nursing and support staff are kind, knowledgeable, and punctual. They respect your time and get you in right away. Initial appointment was scheduled with staff and phone messages left to remind you of subsequent appointments. Dr. Metelitsa provided a perfect solution to my dermatological issue.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. M and staff were particularly good with my daughter who is a mentally disabled adult. Procedures were explained nicely to her; Dr. M and staff were supportive and caring without being condescending. I also had a very satisfactory treatment (A.C.) experience.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I am seeing Dr. Metelitsa every year after he diagnosed me with a very serious skin cancer almost 4 years ago. He is very knowledgeable and it is clear that he wants to ensure that his patient is doing well. I have nothing but respect and gratitude for the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Metelitsa's skill, knowledge, and bedside manner are outstanding. I have seen him for anti-aging injections and laser procedures and thanks to his suggestions and precision, my self-confidence has risen significantly. I will recommend him to anyone exploring anti-aging options and will continue to see him as long as he practices. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa for your amazing work! Your staff is beyond fabulous, too!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Amazing knowledge base, diagnosis of lichen planus confirmed with biopsy. The man was bang on

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Had my bump removed today, he stitched it very well, actually surprised how quickly he did it and how clean the cut looks. Good work doc!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

very nice and clean office , docotor Andrei a professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017