Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Dr. Metelitsa's skill, knowledge, and bedside manner are outstanding. I have seen him for anti-aging injections and laser procedures and thanks to his suggestions and precision, my self-confidence has risen significantly. I will recommend him to anyone exploring anti-aging options and will continue to see him as long as he practices. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa for your amazing work! Your staff is beyond fabulous, too!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Fit me in at last minute and was very helpful and knowledgable

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Very impressive doctor, helped me with my eczema. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr. Metelitsa was able to diagnose a cancerous lesion that was missed by another physician. I am lucky because it ended up being not life threatening even though my scar is probably larger than if it were caught in the past. I now see him for ongoing cancer checks and feel that I am in very good hands.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Best doctor i've been to in calgary amazing. it was a fun experience!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I cannot express my gratitude to Dr. Metelitsa. After years of suffering with psoriasis without any improvement he was able to get me on a new medication for my psoriasis and I am completely clear. He is the absolute best doctor I have ever seen. He told me the medication is supposed to be very good, but this is next level good.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I see Dr. Metelitsa twice a year for my skin checks. He is very prompt, professional and helpful. He also has quite a sense of humour and I always look forward to my chats with him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr Metelitsa is very good with kids. My son has moluscum all over and he used special lotion to treat it. After 2 visits they are finally gone. Considering they were present for over 1 year this is a huge accomplishment. Thank you Dr. Metelitsa

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Dr Metelitsa has been my dermatologist for the past 6 years. He is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. When I lost my job and no longer had coverage he was very kind to give me a full size tube of a cream for free which was a very nice gesture. I wish it would be easier to see him as his appointments are several months in advance but otherwise he is great.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I drive from Red Deer to see Dr. Metelitsa for Botox. I have seen others for similar treatment but Dr. Metelitsa is definitely the best Botox doctor so he is worth the drive. His assistant Tracy is also the best - she is very knowledgeable. They offer many procedures but for now Botox is keeping me young 😍

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr. Andrei Metelitsa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients