Ratings for Dr. Andrei Metelitsa

Very knowledgeable doctor, who is quick and to the point. I had a great experience with him when he was treating my acne.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Very nice doctor, especially when dealing with children. I brought in my five-year-old son and he was extremely good with him which is impressive considering my son gets scared in doctors offices.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Pleasant, smart, young doctor who helped me with my rash around eyes. He literally knew instantly what was wrong. Told me to stop using my cream, gave me a new medication and within 2 weeks I am back to normal. I am very happy with his suggestions and will recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

terrible bedside manner and saw me for 2 mins tops what a waste of a time

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I recently moved to Calgary and requested a skin checkup from my new family doctor. He recommended Dr. Metelitsa who identified a suspicious mole and removed it. After getting a callback I thought I had a skin cancer for sure but it ended up being a mole that was just weird under microscope. Dr Metelitsa reassured me and will see me again for more. I feel confident in his assessment and glad he found the bad mole.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Great Derm, family and friends love him. will continue to visit this clinic. Very spunky group.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I am really impressed with his knowledge and treatment. He was very knowledgeable, answered my questions and his suggestions actually work. He just needs to improve his phone line system as I waited for a long time to book another appointment.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I have seen Dr. Metelitsa a few times in the last couple of years. He diagnosed my problem and treated it immediately. I have dry patches on my face, neck and head. He was very thorough and followed up with it to make sure the problem has been taken care of. I have recommended him to other people as I was extremely happy with his patient care.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I only wish I came to this clinic earlier because these guys helped me a LOT! No more discomfort caused by psoriasis because the stuff he gave me works like a wonder! Absolutely recommend Dr. Metelitsa. He and his staff always make me feel better and they listen to you and work with you to the best possible outcome :D

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I can't really say enough. AT first, I thought the diagnosis was rather quick, but the prescribed medication cleared a very serious condition ina very short period of time. I had misplaced my lab requisition and I am from another city. His staff refaxed it to my home clinic lab on a moments notice. On my return visit I was the one who was late, and they accommodated for me immediately, and without fuss. On the second visit Dr. Metelitsa took a lot of extra time to explain some ongoing changes in the dosage, and what to expect and watch for. And, because the progress was so remarkable so far, you could see the genuine delight he had. We both went home happy that day. I look forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016