Ratings for Dr. Sunita Singh

Dr. Singh is knowledgeable and professional. Her bedside manner, however, is one of the worst I've seen. She has no compassion, and I have an overwhelming feeling that she spends 95% of our apointments judging us. My partner came in to discuss night sweats and throwing up every morning. All three of us tried to figure out WHY my partner was experiencing this. Dr. Singh listened to my partner's chest and lungs, went back to her computer, clicked a few times and told us that there was nothing wrong with my partner's lab work. When my partner told Dr. Singh she was having pains in parts of her abdomen, Dr. Singh simply told my partner that the pain was located in her liver and kidneys. Again, back to the computer to verify that my partner's organs were ok. We were rushed out of the office with paperwork to get more labs done. I don't know about anyone else, but shouldn't the doctor at least have prescribed some medicine for nausea? Dr. Singh is not worth our time.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Sunita Singh's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Cruz, CA