Dr. Michael H. Kody

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Kody

I had a total right knee replacement conducted by Dr. Kody in January 2015. I am a fit, athletic 63 year old man. Dr. Kody told me that, due to my active lifestyle and fitness level, I would do great. I was working back in the office 10 days after surgery and driving after 14 days. Best decision I ever made to have a total right knee replacement! I had to wait nine months from my initial assessment until the actual surgery because Dr. Kody's schedule was so booked up. He is a great surgeon and it was worth the wait. His staff are also friendly, talented, and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Kody if you are considering knee replacement.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Kody has performed two knee replacement surgeries on me, 5 years apart, significantly improving my activity level and quality of lifestyle. Each surgical procedure went remarkably well, with the last one being exceptional! I was in and out of the hospital to home, for physical therapy rehab within about 48 hours. I was bearing weight, with assist, 6 hours post-op, taking steps and walking shortly thereafter. I had minimal discomfort throughout my recovery, and returned to work 9 weeks after the surgery. It is a pleasure to write and recommend Dr. Kody for anyone seeking a highly experienced, quality measured ortho-surgeon with an excellent performance success rate, who has a superior philosophy of care in his work ethic. My family and I thank you, Dr. Kody!! By: Randy H.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr. Kody is a very polite, and intelligent man with the best intentions. But this does not mean he is perfect. He failed on my first ACL surgery and during my second I experienced unbearable pain that I feel I didn't deserve due to him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I had total left knee replacement done Feb 2012. Switched to Dr. Kody from another local doctor. I found him very friendly and knowledgeable. If doctors scare you Dr. Kody is the doctor for you. Very good listening to your concerns, managing pain and responding to phone calls after you leave the hospital. His staff is just as concerned with your comfort!! One year later everything is great and I wouldn't hesitate to see him again or to send a family member. Only issue is it takes months to get in to see him because he is so good many people go to him. He IS worth the wait. Once you see him the first time you feel important and there isn't any delay in treatment.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Kody is very caring, thorough and has a great personality. I had a shoulder problem and after an x-ray and MRI, suggested physical therapy. I would highly recommend him. A friend of mine is a medical sales rep, and he says that Dr. Kody is probably the best shoulder specialist in towm.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Michael H. Kody's Credentials

Joint Replacement, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine Specialist.

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)
  • University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 1991)

• ACL reconstruction