Ratings for Dr. Chanchal R. Saddy

Dr Saddy is an exemplary physician. I have been her patient for over 10 years at various locations and intend to continue to retain her. She is knowledgeable, caring and a thorough professional.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have been Dr. Saddy's patient for over 6 years. Not only does she have excellent credentials and qualifications, she is one of the most competent and caring physicians I have met. She takes the time to explain her diagnoses, always follows up to make sure that I am getting better. When necessary, she has made herself available after hours, and returns phone calls! A few years ago, I needed shoulder surgery, and although she was not the primary doctor for this issue, she helped me identify the best surgical options for me in Charlotte. I find the earlier remarks completely inconsistent and out of character with who she is - an extremely competent and caring physician - and a decent human being!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I found Dr Saddy to be very knowledgeable, polite, caring and professional. I would highly recommend this MD to any of my friends/family.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I have to disagree with the other reviews. I thought she was very helpful and willing to work with me especially considering how crappy my insurance is due to budget cuts.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

If you visit this doctor you best check on your medical information as she doesnt have the ability or carefulness to acurately describe what has been told to her! In addition her attitude isn't Doctor quality! To make a long story short I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Chanchal R. Saddy's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1990)