Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Frank

Dr Frank has performed several surgeries on me, I couldn't be more happier with my ending results. I can now wear clothes I've never dreamt of wearing. Thank you Dr Frank and thank you Lisa for your patience and knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

After two surgeries by Dr Frank my right areola is still one half inch higher than where it should be. It's quite a noticeable difference and it really bothers me

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

After two surgeries Dr frank is still off a half inch on my right aereola according to Dr Victor Cimino at Loyola School of Medicine. Dr frank did not measure thoroughly. I am very upset because my aereolas are asymmetrical and the scarring is taking too long to heal. He needs to learn how to measure better

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Frank did my breast reduction surgery and I was very pleased with all aspects of the process. My surgery was very successful due to Dr. Franks skill. I felt comfortable and would recommend him to anyone interested in cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr Frank did my tummy tuck and I love it. I am 53 years old and I look like I did when I was in my 20, s . Thanks Dr Frank for giving me my life and self esteem back. God bless you. Yvette Ervin.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

When I first decided to have surgery I was very nervous. I'm afraid of needles let alone of having a surgery that would change my appearance. Now being on the other I have to say that it has been a wonderful experience. It was not the traumatic experience I thought it would be. This is because of your excellent work and the staff who helps you. From my first appointment in your office, to the surgical center,I was treated with kindness, courtesy, and professionalism. The results have been beyond my wildest expectations. Neither you nor your staff was ever condescending to me with my questions or lack of knowledge. I have not been disappointed in placing my trust in you and your staff. Thank you for making a difficult decision easier for me. Your work is best advertisement!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I'm so pleased with my results from my co2 laser, Dr Frank explained the procedure to me in great detail. Thrilled with my results!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I would never recommend. He is very kind, but his work is horrible. I had a breast lift, had to go back and pay 400.00 more to surgery center for a correction of the first surgery due to he took more from one breast then the other. Then I noticed the areola of the breast he just repaired looked cone shaped, he said its healing no big deal, and slipped he had stitched to tight, but will not repair not noticeable enough. Go else where

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

One of the worst experiences of my life! Do not trust this office. Went it for cosmetic work and spent $400 on cosmelan which was highly suggested by Dr.Frank for my treatment prior to cosmetic work. A few days prior to surgery I received a call that they did not have equipment for the surgery.What! What kind of office is this? Surgery was cancelled and I wasted $400 on the cream I had to use daily prior to surgery for 2 months. No refund. Payment was received up front for cosmetic surgery and I was told refund fir that would take up to 3 months. Staff was not helpful and I feel as if my time and money was wasted. I've informed friends and family of mu unfortunate situation and we are all very disappointes in this type of treatment to customers.

Submitted December 9, 2013

I did not believe the MD managed my complications well. Minimized the concerns I had and didn't take the time necessary to fix the problem right the first try. Had to repeat procedure and finally took MY suggestion to use smaller implant. I wasn't happy with lift of healthy breast and this was corroborated by another professional's comment that "it looked like a rushed job".

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Robert E. Frank's Credentials

Dr Robert Frank has been in private practice since 1997. A graduate of the University of Michigan and Emory University Medical School, Dr Frank completed a full general surgery residency at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois and went on to complete a plastic surgery residency at Indiana University in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is board certified by both the American Board of Surgery and was recently re-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr Frank is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.

• English

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• Breast augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Tummy tuck