Ratings for Dr. Mardie Sheiken

Hello, were you the one who was with peter ratajczyk?

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Where to even begun? I have been in therapy the better part of my adult life. This wouldn't be true if I had met Mardie before, years ago. She is the best therapist hands down. So comfortable to be around. Calm, zen, clean office space out of pottery barn or pier 1. Always ends up giving me extra time because I am usually her last person on Wednesdays. She has helped me to think rational like and not to be irrational. Love her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I began seeing her in October and I have noticed a big improvement in my life outlook and in how I get along better with my family and my colleagues. I didn't know how to handle all the stress in my life and she has been helping me a lot. When I was younger I saw a therapist and Mardie is very different and has a unique take on therapy. I recommend her. I also love that she has weekend and night appointments for working people,.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

So happy to finally have met the kind if therapist I was looking for for years. Mardie is a rare find and I found her thru a friend who had a teenage son who also loved her. She's super helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have ben working with Dr. Mardie Sheiken for 3 months and I already feel like a a new person. I am more self confident and I feel that life is not as bad as I used to see it. She has opened my eyes to a better way of thinking and a different outlook on life. I like that she shares information about herself. My last therapist never really "talked" to me, more listened and "at" me and I could tell when she was displeased. Dr. Mardie is a real person and truly cares. Go to her! Just don't take my Tues evening spot! :)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

I began seeing Dr. Mardie Sheiken in April 2013. She has helped me work through feelings of low self-esteem and she has helped me to make better life choices. When she says her approach is "solution based' she really means it. She works hard with me to make sure we have goals and that we stay focused because I tend to ramble and wander with my thoughts. I am 51 and have seen 3 therapists in my life before her, 1 male and 2 female. I feel they wasted my time! I am well on my way to better emotional health thanks to her. I don't usually write feedback surveys but I am in a really good place now and needed all to know! (even though its anonymous.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Mardie performed a psychological test battery on my daughter and in addition she helped us negotiate the NYC department of education to make sure her needs were met the right way. This was in March 2013. I was so impressed when Dr. Mardie e-mailed me to see that all was well with my daughter's education last week! She sure goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Mardie has been a tremendous help to my very stressful life. She goes above and beyond and is not a traditional therapist... I feel she is very down to earth and I am very comfortable with her. She also works with my psychaitrist to discuss my medicines and side effects. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I recently began to see Dr. Mardie in the summer and I am already feeling like a different person. Her style is so comfortable and I feel a good connection to her. It's been a bit hard to find a regular appointment time that works for both of us because she is in the office only 2 days a week. For working people, like me, I am glad she has Sunday hours. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I am so happy with this therapist. Dr. mardie has taught me better coping skills than I had before. I love the new office space and I feel she really really cares. I had 2 other therapists and none can compare to her compassion!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012