Ratings for Dr. Mary L. Hawkins

Dr HAwkins always takes her time and explains everything. She is very thorough

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Hawkins is a wonderful doctor. She listens, does a thorough examination and spends time explaining the problem to you. I have moved to Florida and only wish that she was still my doctor. Lois Chamberlain

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr Hawkins has been my Doctor for almost 25 years. She is not only a skilled Doctor but she has become a friend. She listens to all my health issues and treats them accordingly. She also cares about my emotional and spirital well being. She is a blessing.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Great Dr she has always done me well. I'm actually sitting in her office now for a spider bite I have no worries

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

One of the best drs. I have ever had. Very caring. Gives complet care. Makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Extremely caring, helpful, listens, attentive, and most of all very intelligent/knowlegeable and up to date .... wouldn't think of going to anyone else... Supurb Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

She is one of those rare doctors who really takes the time to get to know you and establish a relationship with you. Dr. Hawkins has been my primary care physician for over ten years now, and she is always positive and finds the best workable solution for my health problems.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

excellent doctor-very caring. will fit you in the same day if needed.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Mary L. Hawkins's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Milford, DE