Ratings for Dr. George J. Alexander

Dr Alexander and his staff exceeded my expectations from day one. The staff is not only friendly and warm but knowledgeable and they were always there to answer any questions I had. Dr Alexander is the best surgeon I have honestly ever been around. As a nurse I work around a lot of surgeons and have not met or worked with one that is as calm and easy mannered as well as patient as him. He always took the time I felt I needed to put any concerns and worries at ease. I never felt rushed with him and he is genuinely concerned about your concerns. Besides excellent bedside manners he is intelligent and excellent at his craft. I could not be happier with my results or the care I have received during this entire process. I highly recommend Dr Alexander and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

It's scary to have work done around your eyes so I invested a lot of time choosing the best Doctor. Dr. Alexander proved to be the perfect choice.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

I highly recommend this office! Answers are ALWAYS THOROUGH AND EXPLAINED TO THE patient's satisfaction. Dr' expertise with surgical procedures is impressive, and to me - EXCELLENT! The staff is professional, hard working, always pleasant, and make you feel like you are their friend - not just a procedure.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr.Alexander is an amazing doctor. He did a tummy tuck for me and I am thrilled with the results. He truly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond for them. He came into the office on a Sunday to check my tummy because I was worried about the drains and he saw that everything was okay and working fine. Not many doctors do that. He was patient, respectful and kind to me at all visits. He made me feel special and that I mattered. His staff is the same way-caring, kind, respectful, smiling and going above and beyond to make you feel welcome and special. I would not go to any other doctor to have cosmetic improvements done to my body.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Dr Alexander's office and staff felt very comfortable and welcoming. When I interviewed other surgeons, their offices either felt pretentious, snobby or cold. Not at Dr Alexanders! My questions were answered before and after with real integrity, not boilerplate. Every time I return for follow ups, it feels like I am visiting with friends who care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

I had the best experience with Dr. Alexander and his office staff. Everyone was incredibly helpful, and knowledgeable throughout my entire surgery journey. I was confident and at ease after being scared of surgery for years. I love my natural results and wish I had come in sooner!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

I began this process with a lot of apprehension. Dr Alexander and his very professional staff helped to relieve my anxiety. Dr Alexander is a very skilled surgeon who takes precautions to ensure safety and positive results for his patients. His office staff is remarkably kind and comforting. I had both breast implant replacement and a lower face lift done at the same time. The recovery was not as difficult as I expected. I am very happy that I chose Dr Alexander and Company.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

Dr. Alexander and his staff have been exceptional from my consultation to my follow up appointments. Dr. Alexander was not only concerned about my cosmetic appearance, he also was invested in my medical health. I had my first breast augmentation fifteen years ago with Dr. Alexander and just had my second to replace them. I would not think of going to another doctor other than Dr. Alexander, he and his staff treated me as if i was their only patient. No question or concern was too small. I highly recommend Dr. Alexander for anyone thinking of cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

From start to finish, I felt completely comfortable. I was given every detail about the procedure and was not made to feel stupid with any questions I had. The staff was always there to help with a friendly demeanor. Even when my boyfriend had questions at 1am, they were there to help and did not make it seem like an inconvenience that we were reaching out at such an off hour. The procedure was SO smooth and seamless and I was prepared so well for the after-care that it was a breeze. They are very quick to troubleshoot any issues with medicine, discomfort or other issues, so anything that did come up was solved almost instantly. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Alexander to anyone. I have always had issues trusting doctors from previous experiences, and this experience has definitely restored my faith, as everyone was absolutely fantastic, caring, genuine and kind.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

After seeing several physician's throughout the Las Vegas Valley on possibly having a breast augmentation, I immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Alexander and staff. After my 1st appointment (consultation), they gave me some time to think about the procedure and then followed up. Never once did I feel pressured or rushed. Whenever I had a question, someone was able to provide me with an answer. Preparing for surgery was easy as the team provided me with the proper tools and everything I needed to know before, during, and after surgery. Dr. Alexander and Team were very attentive to the healing process after surgery. I felt is was easy to speak up on any concerns during healing. 6 weeks post-op and I am in love. My breast's are exactly how I wanted them. It was a easy/smooth process. I would do it again with this team if I had to. Thank you Dr. Alexander and Staff.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Dr. George J. Alexander's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. George Alexander graduated the top of his class from Georgetown University School of Medicine. He then served in the Air Force eventually helping to open the Plastic Surgery Department at Mike O'Callaghan Federal Hospital where is served as Chief of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Alexander is celebrating 20 years in private practice. He is a triple board certified plastic surgeon, a past president of the Clark County Medical Society and active in the Las Vegas medical community. He is a compassionate doctor who listens to his patients and helps them achieve their cosmetic plastic surgery goals.

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1986)

UnitedHealthcare