Ratings for Dr. Arthur S. Walters

Dr. Walters is a gem! He is one of the best doctors in the U.S., if not the world (and has the plaques and medals to prove it, a many-time recipient of "Best Doctor in the U.S." award). His specialty is Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD), and other movement disorders. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, caring, and EFFECTIVE. He took one of the best patient histories I have ever had taken, spending well over an hour and a half talking to me, examining me and discussing treatment options. He is a Professor of Neurology and he sometimes has some of his students (fellows or residents) sit in on my appointments with him, but I don't mind this and it is always done with my permission. The staff at the JFK Neuroscience Institute (the part of JFK Hospital where his office is located) are helpful and efficient. Dr. Walters is a world-class doctor yet very down-to-earth, easy to talk to, and responsive to my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Arthur S. Walters's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Commercial Insurance Company