Ratings for Dr. John Dellorso

I had a terrible experience with my previous doctor and since then, Dr Dellorso has been my primary care physician. His office is located right by Newark airport and his patients are mostly pilots, stewardesses and frequent travelers but everyone is welcome . At that time I thought that I should try his expertise cause I figured he must deal with patients with similar conditions( I have longed suffered from panic disorder and severe anxiety) and I needed urgent help. I have been to so many doctor's offices and never ever I spent a good 30 minutes speaking to a doctor about my condition as I did with Dr Dellorso, and always have. He is caring,leaves you at ease, has the knowledge and simply is the ideal doctor one always wishes to have. I recommend Dr. Dellorso to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Excellent knowledgeable physician. Takes the time with his patients to explain treatment and diagnosis. Very personable and professional.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008