Ratings for Dr. Alan S. Lichtbroun

I use to go to Dr Lichtbroun I stopped going because of the staff. They were very unprofessional. When my daughter in law told me she was going to him because she was having problems I try to talk her out of going there. The office manager is his wife and very unprofessional. They send the patient for unnecessary blood test then won't help the patient when the insurance won't pay. I have been asking for 3 weeks to change a diagnosis code and I asked for the office manager and she told me the staff has been sick and that because I questioned her , she threatened that she wouldn't help us with the code and hung up on me. What doctors office does that ? I want to report them but have to find out who to contact. I asked for the Doctor and she said no.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Honestly, I have never posted a comment on any website. BUT, I had to for this Dr. office.. the staff to be exact! Doc was a perfect gentleman and really great for hearing me out and giving me my best options. Unfortunately, the staff is really unprofessional and has no work ethics; I think all they care about is fee and charges for this that & the other. The tones of the office manager sound so cold and heartless! I can't imagine how they managed to stay in practice!! Never will I recommend, just because of the petty staff. Though I sincerely wish the Doc all the best of luck and a wonderful retirement!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr lichtbroun is the most compassionate, caring doctor I have ever seen with comprehension and knowledge for treatment of numerous conditions and diagnoses. He takes individual interest in his patients, and offers numerous Avenues of treatment specialized to the individual's needs. He is a doctor that is both intelligent and compassionate and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor in this field of expertise

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Unhappy doctor who is rude and condescending. I would never go back ro recommend him to anyone. Worst experience of my 50 year on this earth. He actually yelled at me and called me an "idiot" because I don't understand medical technology. Literally scared me for life Highly recommend you find another rheumatologist!

Submitted November 16, 2016

The clinic manager and the whole staff are absolutely horrible. The doctor is great and it's sad that he has people around him who are nasty, nasty, nasty. They're so rude that I don't see no reason for them to be there. They're not professionals and they don't have empathy towards the patients. Stay away. There are other clinics who are much more qualified to be called a "clinic" than them.

Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Lichtbroun is a highly intelligent, sensitive physician who spends lots of time and LISTENS to his patients - no computer screen in front of his face. He really gets to KNOW his patients, a rarity today.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr's office declined to see me .I informed his office that I had seen another rheumatologist and didn't hit it off and wouldn't be going back.I was informed that the two doctors knew each other and we're friends.After giving a great deal of information to receptionist I was contacted back later that day that the doctor decided not to accept me as a patient.wow.how ethical is that.not about medical care all about who you know. Tony

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Old fashioned personal medical care in 2015! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Great physician, but his staff is miserable. If they hate their jobs that much they should quit and find work that doesn't involve interacting with customers.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I have been a patient for over 20 years and I found the office staff and doctor the most professional and caring you can find. The doctor sometimes wants to do too much on one visit and instead of sending out the patient to find literature on his disease, he falls behind and it is not fair to the patients or the staff that are trying to keep order. I have heard patients complain while in the waiting room, but the patients that are the most vocal do not believe in following office practices and want things there way, only there way and when they want it without regard to the fact that they are not the only patient. The doctor has won over 21 top doctor awards and if you want the best medical care in the area this is where you go. December 3, 2014

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Alan S. Lichtbroun's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1977)

Oxford