Ratings for Dr. Philip S. Rotter

Dr. Philip S. Rotter is the absolute BEST! A **** driver was speeding the wrong way on the freeway and hit me head on. I woke up a week later in the trauma ICU at Western Med Center with some surgeries completed already but many more still to come. The engine of my car was pushed on top of my foot and my entire body was completely broken and shattered everywhere. Being a professional dancer, I was very quick to judge him based on how young he looked...thank GOD we stayed with him. 6 plates, 1 intramedullary rod and endless surgeries later, I am far better than I could have ever imagined possible. Since my case is extensive, several professional top ranked doctors have viewed my scans and X-rays, every time they do, they specifically ask who was the surgeon, ask for his info and say I'm blessed because his work is FLAWLESS. I spent a month in the hospital and he visited to check up on me daily. So sweet, patient, cooperative and his staff is the best! HIGHLY recommend his services.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Philip S. Rotter's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2005)

Harvard-Pilgrim