Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Goldstein

Dr Goldstein has been my doctor for years. I drive from New Egypt to see him even if I just have a cold. He has my utmost confindence.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2008

dr.goldstein is friendly,polite and very smart.he is the only doctor i know and visit that is computer knowledgable.he tries to make people's lives a little easier. i love that he sends my meds straight to the pharmacy,that saves me time.as a whole my family and i are more than satisfied with all his services and the plus side is the staff is also friendly, which we all know means alot.sincerly,dora logrande.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Great DR., He is very on point and couldnt be happier to have met him. Thank you very much for your help,your the best. Sincerely,Jahn Beckler

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. Goldstein is wonderful! He is very knowledgeable, helpful, resourceful, effective, and he has studied Alternative Medicine so he's not just prescribing pills all the time. In-house lab for bloodwork, and great staff! (No, I'm not related!) Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Richard A. Goldstein's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, NJ