Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Pui

Dr. Pui has done both meniscus ligaments in my knees, She was very informative, and explained everything, to the point of showing me a piece of the procedure. I would highly recommend her to anyone, and is the only one hopefully, who will ever touch my knees in future.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Pui did a total knee replacement for me and I would highly recommend her. She explained everything to me and was available to me by phone when I needed to ask her questions. She has been very encouraging to me and her work on my knee is perfect. If I need an orthopeedic surgeon again I would definately go back to her. Great doctor

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

She advised me I needed a total hip replacement with only looking at X-rays. She never examined me. I saw another surgeon at Mayo because her method and attitude steered me away from the whole group of surgeons.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Pui based solely on her bedside manner...she has none. I cannot comment on her medical expertise, as I chose not to use her. Her approach with me was rude and arrogant. I decided on another surgeon in the group.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Pui was so helpful to me. She answered all of my questions and didn't lose patience as I had many of them. She was so kind and compassionate. She also goes out of her way to find solutions to your problems. It's hard to find someone so caring in the current medical system but I highly recommend her, we are lucky to have her here in MN. I am following her advice and waiting on surgery but when I do need it, I will return to her for sure. The staff was awesome as well, especially the receptionist and the X-ray tech.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

terrible experience with this doc...she was late, too rushed and hurt me when examining my leg! please take this woman out of hospital.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Christine M. Pui's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2006)

• Blue Shield California