Ratings for Dr. Aaron D. Aue

I was in terrible need of a root canal in one of my molars, I was having pain so bad that I could not sleep at night while I was away on business. My general dentist said he could not do it due to the length of the roots on the tooth and referred me to an endodontist. I found Dr. Aue in my insurance network's list of providers. Dr. Aue's office was able to accommodate me into his schedule the day after I returned home first thing in the morning. I am terrible when it comes to dental visits, I am a wimp and absolutely despise novicane. Dr. Aue did a fantastic job accommodating my fears and made me extremely comfortable for the procedure. I was in and out in an hour and a half and, although a little sore that night, had no pain afterwards. He and his hygienist were fantastic during the whole thing, and I was completely at ease the whole time. I have to go back to complete the root canal in a few weeks and can honestly say that for the first time I am looking forward to going to the dentist. I would recommend Dr. Aue to anyone, especially those who dislike the experience of going to the dentist, he will change your whole outlook on it!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017