You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shannon M. Lensing

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Lensing is great - very personable, knowledgeable, and helpful. However, the staff and lack of organization of the office, including follow-through is a big down side.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Lensing is truly a wonderful podiatrist and I would recommend her to anyone having a problem with their feet or ankles. I am a diabetic and she is not only kind and considerate but she really cares what happens to her patients. I had a terrible and painful sore on the bottom of my foot. She treated it and she insisted on follow-ups until she knew the area was on the way to healing without infection. Down the road, I may have to have surgery but in the mean time, I continue to see her for treatment or check up on my foot. If I do indeed have to have surgery down he road, I will definitely make sure she will be my surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Shannon M. Lensing's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr lensing has treated me for several years and I am always impressed with her knowledge and professionalism."

September 1, 2015
  • First Name changed from "SHANNON" to "SHANNON M."

October 21, 2013