Ratings for Dr. Robert T. Russell

Doctor Russell didn't wash his hands prior to using an instrument to check my partner. Nor did he use gloves. Dr. Russell was quite dismissive and condescending to my partner also. From the moment he walked in the room he gave off this tone of how little he cared. Do yourself a favor and seek a professional who actually will listen to what you have to say, and allow you to voice your concerns, without being a complete jerk.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Glad to know that all those who wrote reviews had wonderful treatment. Russell "treated" my wife. Never diagnosed the problem, only threw meds at it. Attempted to drain fluids through a wick, which he misplaced, causing her great pain. Had to got to ER in at 2 AM to deal with the wick. A boob.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Russell treats my 87 year old cousin, she has disabilities, he is so kind, gentle, and patient with her. Treats her like she is his most valuable patient.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have seen Dr Russell many times over the past year. He was excellent in diagnosing my issue and made every attempt to find a treatment plan to resolve the issue. I was always treated respectfully; he explained everything clearly and answered all my questions. I never had to wait more than a few minutes. The staff was always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Very Poor Manners. Was incredibly rude and had no decisive answers.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Great Dr. has treated my whole family for a myriad of ENT issues.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Russell performed my thyroidectomy and when I began having a reaction to the medication he came after hours to the hospital to check up and see how I was doing. Excellent bedside manner and will work with other doctors if you need to be referred.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Dr. Russell took my childs tonsils outlast year and we just recently went to him regarding frequent bloody noses. He had to cauterize her nose to prevent the bloody noses. He is so kind and gentle. He takes the time to explain and put the child at ease. I have been very impressed with his knowledge and his "bedside manner". We would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Robert T. Russell's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Bloomington, IL