Ratings for Dr. Stefan B. Craig

Dr. Craig and his staff helped me with a foot ulcer where 5 other doctors failed over the course of 4 years I was seen by 5 other doctors including one other plastic surgeon who tried unsuccessfully to get a skin graft to take on the bottom of my foot. He attempted 3 times to get a skin graft to take. Dr. Craig put one skin graft and the foot is now on its way to making a full recovery the skin graft worked great!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Craig truly did a fantastic job on my breast augmentation. I couldn't be more pleased with my results or the quality of care I received from the entire staff at the Renaissance Plastic surgery. There is no one else I'd recommend to family or friends.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Craig at Renaissance Plastic Surgery for your breast augmentation! I was impressed from my first phone call to my last follow up appointment. His office staff and nurses were welcoming, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Craig made me feel comfortable and was extremely knowledgeable about all of my options. He listened to my needs and desires and provided his recommendation based on what I hoped to achieve through surgery and what was best for my body. I knew at my initial appointment he was the surgeon for me and booked my procedure that day. I couldn't be happier with the final results. He did an excellent job on my augmentation! I met with him the day prior to surgery and he answered all questions and reviewed what would happen during and after surgery. He called the night of my procedure and gave me his cell if I needed to reach him. I have seen him several times since my surgery and am continually impressed with the level of care!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

OUTSTANDING!!!! I was very a little concerned about having my breasts done, I have had many surgeries not elective and was scared about an elective surgery, but the outcome was amazing. Not only did Dr. Craig put me at ease but his knowledge, bedside manner and staff made the experience a piece of cake. He called me several hours after my surgery and gave me his cell number to call if I had any questions or concerns. NO doubt the best plastic surgeon in the state.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Craig and his staff are very professional. Not only are they professional, but they are friendly, comforting, and respectful. I couldn't be more pleased with the way all of them interacted with me. Amy answered my hundreds of questions, and was always patient and understanding. Dr. Craig listened to what I wanted, and gave me exactly that. My end results are perfect. They couldn’t have been any more perfect. AND Susan Stone is so sweet, kind and professional as she built a relationship with me over the past year, and also answered my hundreds of questions. Every staff member I have met has always exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Craig's staff went out of their way to accommodate my schedule and were so friendly and helpful at every visit. Dr. Craig is just simply an amazing doctor. He explained the procedure to myself and my spouse and listened to our concerns and addressed every question that we had in terms that we could understand. I am so glad a friend recommended Dr. Craig to me and very happy with the results of my procedure!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Craig is an excellent physician. I am so happy that I chose him to be my surgeon. From start to finish I knew I was in great hands. I am so please with my breast augmentation. He provided me with the look that wanted and I feel overwhelmingly satisfied with the results. I will most certainly choose Dr. Craig for any other procedures I may have in the future and I highly recommend him to friends.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Craig is is one of the most informative, sincere Doctors. He is always asking how I feel about his answers. He has wonderful staff and is always trying to better the experience. I couldn't be more happy with my breast aug. And feel as if they look natural. He is a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr. Craig and his staff treated me with the utmost respect, professionalism and kindness. Since my abdominalplasty, I have gained a new sense of love for my self image and couldn't have asked for more amazing results! The Renaissance Center is truly a place to find compassion and expertise before during and after surgery! I will definitely recommend it to anyone looking for the best out there! TP

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

From the first phone call to their office all the way through the procedure & during the post op office visits, the staff & Dr. Craig have been so comforting. Leading up to the procedure I had a lot of questions. I would read something online during my research & it would either make me nervous or raise different questions. The staff was very knowledgeable & helpful at putting my mind to ease. Dr. Craig did a fantastic job at achieving the results I was looking for. For 15+ years I have wanted to have my procedure done. I never thought it could be possible, I couldn't be happier with the results! The entire experience has been uplifting.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Stefan B. Craig's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal