Ratings for Dr. Christy F. Telch

Guys, anyone has the email of Dr. Christy? I am a cientist In Brazil, and I need to tals with her about a inventory. My email is crgontijo@gmail.com. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I have been with Christy for just over a year now, and when I started I had reservations about therapists from past bad experiences. But she has been amazing. Always very genuinely interested in what you're saying and very understanding. She is extremely knowledgeable in the area of eating disorders, as well as depression and anxiety. Im sure she's great with other things too. She is always on time and has never canceled on me. When she goes out of town she gives me plenty of notice (a few weeks minimum). She doesn't accept insurance, so I pay her and my insurance reimburses me for part of it. Her 50 minute sessions (standard) are $180. She also does 75 minute sessions for $270. She is only in the office in Palo Alto Wednesdays and Fridays.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011