Ratings for Dr. William Doubek

i had a very bad experience with this doctor. he was not helpful, but he was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr Doubek is an amazing plastic surgeon. He did a breast reduction, abdomenoplasty, brachioplasty and thigh lift for me. Before he agreed to do it, he wisely told me to get another 50 pounds off, for a total of 100. Two and a half years of hard work later on my part, he agreed. During the months long process, he was there to answer questions, make revisions as needed, managed my pain, encouraged me every step of the way. Thanks to his skill and magic hands, I now have a brand new body to live out the next 50 years of my life. I cannot think of anyone, including my plastic surgeon in Washington, D.C. who actually wrote the book on the art, whom I trust more than he should I ever have need of similar services in the future. His scar management techniques are excellent, and I could not possibly be happier with the results. If you are considering any of these procedures, call him for a consultation. His #1 concern first, last and always is what is best for his patients' overall wellbein

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I went to Dr. Doubek for a primary rhinoplasty back in 2008. Long story short, he completely made a mess of my nose. I had him try to fix his work more times (total of 3 surgeries) and each "revision" just made things worse. I have since had to have 3 more surgeries in an effort to reconstruct my nose. It has been a disaster physically, mentally and emotionally. I encourage everyone to stay away from this doctor. He is not skilled to operate on the face. He really destroyed me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I had my breast augmentation surgery and felt very informed and comfortable with all the information that I was given. Dr. Doubek was very professional and I sincerely trusted him and his staff. Read all the information given, ask your questions, and follow all their instructions for proper healing. Very pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Immediately entering Dr Doubek's facility I felt comfortable. The staff was very warm and comforting, I felt they were as excited as I was! Dr Doubek was very professional and explained the procedure very well and made sure I understood everything. The day of surgery I was a bit anxious but the nurse and Dr. Doubek reassured me that I was in good hands and I felt the same. After the augmentation everyone made sure I was feeling ok, helped me get dressed and made sure we had everything we needed. The caring staff called me the next morning to see how I was feeling and if I needed anything! Amazing! I would recommend any and everyone to Dr Doubek.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Dr Doubek did my tummy tuck/lipo 2 years ago and he did fabulous work. I couldn't be happier with the results. In fact, I am going back for a breast lift next month. I've had botox injections and facial treatments at the Medispa and I have always received outstanding service. Dr Doubek and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. The medical office and hospital are state of the art. The care I received at the hospital was incredible! Very compassionate and attentive staff. I was very impressed by the very personal one on one care that I received. I would highly recommend Dr Doubek for any procedure. I have lived in CA and AZ and had a few consultations with high profile surgeons but I never felt 100% confident in their ability. I knew immediately that he was the right doctor for a procedure that I had waited years to have performed. I had the utmost confidence in his ability. He surpassed my very high expectations and changed the way I feel about myself.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

While this doctor is one of the sweetest people I have ever met, he is not skilled in Rhinoplasty. I had my intial surgery plus 2 revisions performed by him and I was left with a terribly uneven and botched up nose (the doctor that performed my last revision could not believe just how bad of shape my nose was in...tons of scar tissue and very sloppy). To add fuel to the fire, I am still paying for these 3 surgeries (plus the revision to these surgeries) and will be for several years to come which makes me sick to my stomach. I wish every single day of my life that I could go back in time and just never have touched my nose (which looked better than my post-op nose) and had those thousands upon thousands of dollars back in my pocket. I truly feel, if nothing else, I should be refunded in full, but I know that will never happen. I know this doctor is skilled in other areas, but do not go to him for a rhinoplasty!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Doubek is very kind and sincere. He removed a mole from my daughters leg and mad her feel at ease. He was very professional and I would highly recommended him to anyone. It was a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I had a lesion taken off and he was very gentle, I didn't feel any pain and he has a great bedside manner. He listens to all of your concerns and he makes you feel at ease. I highly recommend him to other for all of your plastic surgery needs!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

I had cut my hand working on a home project. I was familiar with Dr. Doubek so I called the office to see if I could see him right away or if I would have to go to the E.R. The receptionist was very polite & asked Dr. Doubek, he had me come right over. He was very informative with my options & my concerns. He stiched the area & i was on my way.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Dr. William Doubek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. William Doubek, specializes in performing cosmetic and reconstructive procedures at Fox Valley Plastic Surgery. After earning his medical degree from St. Louis University School of Medicine he completed his general and plastic surgery residencies at the prestigious Mayo Graduate School of Medicine. Dr. Doubek also maintains active member in several medical associations including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He offers surgical procedures for the body, breasts and face including liposuction, breast augmentation and facial reconstructive surgery. Please visit Dr. Doubek's website for more detailed information.

• English

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1991)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Varicose veins
  • Laser hair removal
  • Breast Lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Rhinoplasty