Ratings for Dr. Gary D. Hall

My daughter had breast augmentation due to asymmetry. The results were pretty poor and her asymmetry problem is just as bad as before. Dr. Hall indicated he wouldn't now how to correct. We are both pretty disappointed in the outcome.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

I had liposuction by Dr. Hall, the results were amazing. He was very informative and helpful all the way through the process. I would do it again without question.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

I am enjoying my new body sculpture. It's been over 6 mos since my surgery. A tummy tuck, breast reduction and liposuction on my upper legs. Everything Dr hall said would happen has, I don't mind looking in the mirror now. The after care he and his staff gave me has been wonderful. Thnak you, Joyce B

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Had lipo on several areas. It looks horrible. I have ripples everywhere and my neck looks disgusting now too with sagging skin. He will fix things IF I pay the center and anestiologist.. I don't think I should pay another penny! Beware...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

I am so thrilled with my experience with Dr. Hall and his staff! Dr. Hall completed liposuction, breast lift and augmentation on me. It has only been one week and I am just thrilled already with the results. I cry every time I look i the mirror because he did such a wonderful job! If you are considering any type of cosmetic surgery, please make a consult with Dr. Hall. He is an amazing surgeon and his after care along with his overall patient concern is amazing. Dr. Hall, If you read this....Thank you, thank you , thank you! Molly H

flag | Submitted May 26, 2007

Great doctor, very nice, knows his stuff and listens to your needs and wants. He made me feel totally at ease with my choice and his staff is wonderful. My results are great and so is his after care, attentive if you are in pain and need any need medications, etc. Very nice!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

This was by far the best experience I could've asked for. Extended Tummy Tuck with Breast Augmentation and perfect results!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Gary D. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan