Ratings for Dr. Samir Dalsania

It really doesn't get any better than Dr. Samir. I've been to many dentists in my lifetime, and few compare. HE's always on time, very confident and his treatment leaves me with no issues! Thank god i found him

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

He's a great person and dentist. I've never had a need for a tremendous amount of dntal work, but every time I have spoken with him, he's always been very patient and caring. His whole office has a great feel because of him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

He really does care for the patients. Very kind and knowledgable. Helpful and treats each staff with respect. It was our first time visiting and delt very comfortable and secure! definitely recommend .

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Dalsania is excellent! Making him my dentist was the best decision I've made for my mouth! Referred to him by someone I work with and I will be referring my other co-workers and friends to him now too!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I have been to several dentists, but I have never experienced a level of competence comparable to that of this office. The staff were very knowledgeable about my procedure, and were able to fill me in and re-assure me about the work to be done before I'd even stepped in the room with him. The care provided was superb, and overall, I would definitely recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Honestly one of the best experiences I've had at the dentist in my life. I didn't feel like all they wanted was my insurance. I don't normally leave reviews but I felt that they deserved one. The whole office was welcoming and kind. Definitely bringing my whole family over. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

My son has always been nervous going to the dentist, but Dr. Dalsaniamade his experience really comfortable. he only needed one filling, but I know he was not scared. He loved the toy at the end and we'll definitely be coming regularly for cleanings.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Wonderful service everytime we come. Dr. Samir is so passionate and patient with everyone as well as her staff. Continue the great work.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Great staff. Awesome dentist. Got over my crippling fear fairly quickly in their competent hands. Very through. Even referred my family. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017