Ratings for Dr. Samir Dalsania

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST!... so easy to talk to, great work, great team. No negatives!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Very care and helpful dental team . I feel very comfortable. I will recommend this office for all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Dr. Samir is so nice and thoughtful. He always takes his time and I never feel like a random patient. His staff is great, they always see me when I need to be seen and even with emergencies.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Love the whole team Dr. D has. They're all thoughtful and really make you feel like you're apart of their family. I love their follow-ups and the service I always get.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Sam is great. He treats my entire family from my wife, to my kids to Even my parents. No one has any problems ever. He’s fantastic. Gentle warm and does great work.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

I just moved to the area and needed a new dentist! Im so lucky to have found Dr. Dalsania, he's awesome!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. Dalsania is awesome!! Love seeing him. He treats all of my family with so much care!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Dr Sam is the best dentist I have ever had. Se is kind, and is patient, honest and really cares. The staff and service is impeccable. 5 stars to all of you ::))

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

This was a true 5 ***** experience! He and his staff stayed late to fit me in for an emergency tooth ache. I ended up needing a root canal, but the whole procedure was painless and well explained! I am so lucky to find a dentist like him near me!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

It really doesn't get any better than Dr. Samir. I've been to many dentists in my lifetime, and few compare. HE's always on time, very confident and his treatment leaves me with no issues! Thank god i found him

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018