Ratings for Dr. Charlotte Modahl

I went from doctor to doctor with my since he was born. Finally U C Irvine sent me to see Dr Modahl on 1997. She took the time to go thru 5 inches of studies and then performed her own testing on my 4 years old. Because she needed more clues, she also tested me free of charge.Her conclusions where different from all the other specialists, where considered far fetched by the school district. She explained me in detail her belief at that time.. She said the another doctors were completed wrong that my kid will not be an analphabet and showed me how to overcome his obstacles, so I made my plan of actions on my son based on her capacity. Today my son is 20 years old has a wonderful life and overcame his obstacles exactly as she predicted. He is working toward his mechanical and chemical engineering degree. I owe her my sanity and my son's right development!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013