Ratings for Dr. Ronald R. Rasmussen

He is a wonderful Doctor. Friendly, funny, knowledgeable. Loved him!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Rasmussen and his staff are awesome. Dr. Rasmussen has been my surgeon for 10 years now and has seen me through some trying times. It is a blessing I found him and his staff and have been able to stay with them through the last 2 years with many surgeries.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Thank God he is the best. all of my family and friends will use him if we ever need to use a Doctor with his speality

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr Rasmussen has done so many surgeries. inguinal hernia on me since 2009 he is fantastic great bed side manner he truly cares about his patients i have told alot people to go to him i trust him its hard to find a surgeon that u can trust. Welli tell u he is a 10 in my book.... .recently i called his office to get an appt to see him and was told he dont need to see me anymore i told lynn that i am having problems she said he cant do anthing else for me.... i wander why.... cheryl hagerstrand

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Poor surgeon; perforated colon without doing a standard leak test, then misdiagnose symptoms almost causing death. Very careless doctor!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I had him for my breast cancer surgery, and love him and his staff. I felt no need to travel out of town when he is ten minutes away. He has a excellend bed side manor and is very kind.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Rasmussen is the most caring doctor you will find. He takes his time with you and you never feel rushed with him. He truly cares about his patients and the staff that is there to help his patients. I am also a nurse that works with him and he is very respectful to all whom he comes in contact with. Any patient should consider themselves lucky to have Dr. Rasmussen as their doctor!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Dr. Rasmussen is extremely kind and caring and is willing to take as much time with you as needed. It is my own fault that I didn't do my homework prior to the surgery he performed on me. I was not prepared for the after effects. I wish he had gone into more detail as to what to possibly expect during recovery. I do feel he did more extensive surgery on me than was necessary and had I known ahead of time I might have gotten a 2nd opinion. All in all though his bedside manner is excellent and he does ask repeatedly if you have any questions.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

Considered a saint amongst men, he has the most compassion I have ever seen in a Dr. He works long dedicated hours and "tells it like it is" with the patient, and the patient's family. I will never forget the extraordinary care he gave my husband.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Ronald R. Rasmussen's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1996)