Ratings for Dr. Glen S. Brooks

In addition to Dr. Brooks being a qualified surgeon, he takes the time to really show interest in his patients. I have worked for him for over 15 years and have had him do some procedures as well. In my book you couldn't find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I am an anesthesiologist and I had my wife have surgery with Dr. Brooks. I see surgeons work and their results. Of all the plastic surgeons I've seen Dr. Brooks is best. And here is what I don’t understand, he has reasonable prices!!! I think he should be charging an arm and leg for the quality of his work. I am writing this review because of the lack of accurate reviews on plastic surgeons I have seen in the area. Many have 4 stars that should have 2, many have 2 stars that should be closer to 4. Nobody has the inside scoop and truth about most of the plastic surgeons in the area EXCEPT for the physicians who watch them perform daily. When you ask physicians in my hospital who is the best plastic surgeon they’ve seen, immediately the first name is BROOKS. I no longer work with Dr. Brooks, I moved to a different job in a different state, but I’d fly in to have work done with him if I ever needed it.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

Great practice. He is an amazing sugeron. Dr Brooks and his PA are an amazing team.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

hE IS REALLY WONDERFUL. A TRUE PERFECTIONIST. HIS PA IS ALSO GREAT AND ALWAYS HELPFUL.

Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Glen S. Brooks's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Longmeadow, MA