Ratings for Dr. Arian Sadeghi Whitestone

Best doctor ever ! He took out my wisdom tooth and so far I'm Satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Love him and his staff! Dr. Whitestone was quick on feet and knew exactly what I needed.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

AMAZING doctor as well as staff!! Wait time is never more than 10 mins or so & the procedure is quick. He makes you feel at ease by telling jokes & funny stories. Very flexible with payments. His staff in the office are all so very helpful. He's very attentive, trustworthy & down to earth. I've had him pull my impacted wisdom teeth (3 at once) & another bad tooth, both times my recovery process wasn't bad & I healed properly with no complications!! He also did my boyfriend wisdom teeth & he healed with no complications as well. He's an amazing oral surgeon!! I have been recommending everyone who needs oral surgery to pay him a visit!! He's very good at what he does!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I was a big baby and scared. Dr Sadeghi and his staff are absoulte angles! So nice, helpful and knowledgable! I came all the way from brooklyn close to an hour travel time and SO WORTH IT! I waited maybe 10minutes if that to be seen, the produce took less than 20mims! I cant emphaise enough how helpful his staff is and the doctor is GREAT! He is excellent!! I am telling everyone about him and his staff!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Wonderful surgeon with a great team. He patiently listens to all your questions, explains things so that YOU and the people with you understand, is quick and focused, and has a great attitude to really put you at ease while giving you the facts. Made me perfectly comfortable and I'd recommend him to EVERYONE needing oral surgery. I've been three times (plus checkups), and he's always super consistent, hits the vein the first time every time and cleans you up so good you don't even appear like you had anything done. Don't go with any other because they don't compare to this guy. And he's funny besides. Hope this helps and know it will!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I would recommend this dr. to anyone. My son is a patient of his and he did personal calls to make sure he was doing fine, not to many dr's would take that time out to call the patient on his own. If I had five thumbs he would get five thumbs up. Thanks Dr. Arian Sadeghi

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

friendly, gentle, caring, and hot lol. highly recommend him to anyone for oral surgery.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Great doctor. Very genuine and excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012