Ratings for Dr. Peter K. Kwofie

Dr Kwofie is a great physician. His staff on the other hand are the most rude individuals I have ever encountered. I have been with him for 10 years and have made the decision to go elsewhere because of how I'm treated by his staff. They remind me of a bunch of high school girls that exude negative energy. The last few times I was there my blood pressure went through the roof because of how I was being treated. I would love love to continue with Dr. Kwofie but can't handle leaving his office in a bad mood because of poor treatment. You are only as strong as your weakest link. Hopefully he will soon realize that.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Incompetent staff,very inconvenient office hours. Closed for 2+ hours over lunchtime. Dr. Kwofie seems like a good guy but his office is operated by rude incompetent staff.I would not recommend this office/practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Keitha is extremely rude and unprofessional. Her disregard for patient care and for those who help care for your patient's outside of your office is severly prejudice. I suggest you hire a new office manager before you lose patient's and affiliates. Also, as you stood and listened to her as she was extremely unprofessional to me shows how unprofessional you are to allow a person like that to remain in your office. She is a disgrace to the profession of nurses. I want a doctor for my families that care fully for patients and their care. Office staff should be more respectable to all individuals even if they feel a certain way or have prejudices about a person or place!! After today, you are the last doctor that I would send any of my patients to! I lost all respect for you to allow this to occur!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr Kowfie's nurse was extremely rude. I will not be interacting with this office ever again.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Seldom have a wait beyond a few minutes. Staff is super. Doctor listens carefully to all your comments and questions and gives understandable recommendations. Seems to be very knowledgeable in so many areas and will refer you to proper specialists when necessary. Completely confident in Dr. Kwofie.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Simply horrible communication. Sent my husband home with orders for the home health nurse to do a blood draw But he never sent the orders to them; we spent two days trying to get this sorted out. It took almost 24 hours for his office to return the phone call to a very confused home health nurse. When they finally did they told her to "just forget about it" and if we had any questions we could contact them ourselves. When we tried to do so, we were placed on hold for almost 15 minutes. After holding the call was given to another staff nurse who knew nothing about the case, so we were placed on hold AGAIN. Do not waste your time with this doctor or his staff! Anyone seeing an infectious disease doctor is far too ill to waste this kind of time.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Kwofie is a wonderful man and doctor. He always goes out of his way to help my family. He is kind, thoughtful and intelligent. Too bad we don't have more doctors like him

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Kwofie is a knowledgeable, thoughtful physician who has a wonderful bedside manner, but also demonstrates excellent clinical skills. I am an RN and would never hesitate to recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Peter K. Kwofie's Credentials

• Univ Of Ghana, Med Sch, Accra, Ghana (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Seneca, SC