Ratings for Dr. Ruan Zhao

My MIL tells everyone she knows what a tremendous help Dr. Zhao was to her as she endured treatment for breast cancer. Friends who had battled cancer highly recommended that (along with her Oncologist) she see Dr. Zhao, and she took their advice. She is so thankful for Dr. Zhao's work, and encouragement, that helped her during that hard time.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

I could not have gotten through all that I have been through and felt so healthy and hopeful without Dr.Zhao's wonderful treatments. I endured very strong chemotherapy and a stem cell transplant this year, and with acupuncture, herbs and Dr. Zhao's warm and caring advice, I have done extremely well! He is top notch in his field and knows exactly what he is doing. I can't recommend him enough if you are looking for an alternative to western medicine.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I am stunned at the quick wonderful results I have received. I've been dealing with an issue for over 3 weeks, and, finally, went to see 'a doctor'. I did not want a western doctor and was referred here by several people. I went in on a Wednesday and by Friday I had amazing results due to the treatment and herbs that I received. I have made several calls to let my family and friends know about this doctor and his very professional, gentle and caring manner and most of all, his knowledge. I am thrilled that I went to him and plan on having him as my primary .. and secondary .. physician. I, truly, am amazed but not really surprised because I believe in 'natural' healing, mind/body connection and an overall healthy lifestyle that includes excellent nutrition.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011