Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Flint

Dr Flint is a very good doctor, he helped find out why I was exhausted all the time. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

My experience with him is very disturbing. He made me feel like I was an idiot and that there was nothing wrong with me. I had to go to another Neurology Group to find out what was wrong. Dr. Flint is very arrogant and has a God Sydrome. I would not recommend him to my dead dog. He has no compassion for people and does not care about their feelings. He did not listen to what I was telling him. I finally got the help I needed from the new Neurology Group. I cannot tell anyone just how awful I felt from my visit with Dr. Flint. He has no business practicing medicine with that attitude of his.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

I can not say enough good things about this man. He has a very gruff and unusual exterior, but this is the finest neurologist I have ever seen. I have uncontrolled epilepsy and he has come the closest to getting my seizures under control. He sits there and listens to everything. He does not dumb things down anymore than they need to be. You are not just a paitent but a person. I have recommened him to numerous people including some of my professors and my best friend's grandmother who is also epileptic.... that is how much I trust this man and they all have adored him. I think it is more to the point that he has been able to help them as well.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Robert S. Flint's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1987)