Dr. Dana R. Baldino

Ratings for Dr. Dana R. Baldino

Dr. Dana is passionate about her craft and very knowledgeable! I have lymphedema of the arm and Dr. Dana has kept my arm soft and pliable and with each visit it is getting better. She is dedicated to helping people get well.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Dana is caring and takes excellent care of me. I enjoy coming to her office for my condition. Heide the massage therapist is also THE BEST therapist in the world. Dr. Dana and Heide make the complete dynamic duo. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Dana is a smart, caring, and dedicated chiropractor. She looks for the root causes that may be affecting your health and doesn't just treat the symptoms. Her new office is spacious and inviting. If you live in the area and are looking for a good chiropractor or accupuncturist it is worth giving her a call. I've been working to lose weight with her and with her help I've been dropping the pounds fast.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Worst expirence i have ever had with a doctor! she was completely unprofessional and not helpful. DONT see this doctor! u will waste your money!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Dana is one of the most caring Dr's I have ever been treated by. She actually cared about what was going on with me and was amazingly through and smart! I would recommend Dr. Dana to everyone!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Dana took her time with my family and I. I was impressed with her level of understanding of my fibromyalgia and the pain relief I had at the end of my visit was PRICELESS!! Thank you Dr. Dana

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

Dr. Dana R. Baldino's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

MB Health