Dr. John C. Theeck

Ratings for Dr. John C. Theeck

Dr. John determined the cause of my pain and saved me from surgery. He cares about each person.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Came in & told wrenched back.had an MRI ordered by A urgent care HE sent me to. Very adamant it was a muscle NOT a herniated disc. ...he was absolutely wrong which caused me to have a longer process before I can get surgery. Very nice personality but I donā€™t trust him or dr Chris, who told me to breathe through the adjustment painšŸ˜¬therefore aggravating my problem.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have beee to several chiropractors and Dr. John Theeck is the best I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. John is the best chiropractor. He eliminated my sciatica pain.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. John is a natural healer. He saved me from spinal surgery. Thanks to him and his staff, I no longer need surgery.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

The best cervical adjustment I have ever received. My vertigo was eliminated.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I have been seeing chiropractors for years for discomfort in my cervical spine. This is the first doctor that has identified the cause to the problem and gave me long term relief. He is the best chiropractor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Completed this doctors care plan which was over 3 months. Despite every assurance from the doctor that I could avoid surgery my pain is worse than ever and now looking into surgical options. I feel I was mislead

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I had vertigo for over 1 year. I couldn't do anything and no doctors could help me. I was seeing another chiropractor and wanted to try Dr. John because of the reviews we heard about him. After one treatment my vertigo was gone and I got my life back. This doctor is a miracle worker. I know go once a month for prevention and maintenance care. I am off all medication!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I had been dealing with sciatica pain in my left hip for 10 months before I went to Legacy Chiropractic Clinic. I had cortisone shots in the spine, an orthopedic surgeon had sent me for 15 sessions of physical therapy. Nothing worked until Dr. Theeck find the cause to my sciatica and fixed my structural deformity.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015