Dr. John C. Theeck

Ratings for Dr. John C. Theeck

I have beee to several chiropractors and Dr. John Theeck is the best I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. John is the best chiropractor. He eliminated my sciatica pain.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. John is a natural healer. He saved me from spinal surgery. Thanks to him and his staff, I no longer need surgery.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

The best cervical adjustment I have ever received. My vertigo was eliminated.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I have been seeing chiropractors for years for discomfort in my cervical spine. This is the first doctor that has identified the cause to the problem and gave me long term relief. He is the best chiropractor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Completed this doctors care plan which was over 3 months. Despite every assurance from the doctor that I could avoid surgery my pain is worse than ever and now looking into surgical options. I feel I was mislead

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I had vertigo for over 1 year. I couldn't do anything and no doctors could help me. I was seeing another chiropractor and wanted to try Dr. John because of the reviews we heard about him. After one treatment my vertigo was gone and I got my life back. This doctor is a miracle worker. I know go once a month for prevention and maintenance care. I am off all medication!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I had been dealing with sciatica pain in my left hip for 10 months before I went to Legacy Chiropractic Clinic. I had cortisone shots in the spine, an orthopedic surgeon had sent me for 15 sessions of physical therapy. Nothing worked until Dr. Theeck find the cause to my sciatica and fixed my structural deformity.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

In the past, I've gone to chiropractors for relief, particularly for my lower back, but in all cases the relief has been short lived, and never have I had a chiropractor spend time explaining my issue and logically put forth a cure. Dr. John is the first time. He and his staff have spent time explaining his plan and the steps to be taken to reach a successful conclusion. I'm extremely impressed with his approach toward healthcare

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I was suffering with scitica for years. Dr. John identified what was causing my problem and after a few treatments my horrific pain has been removed. I can golf again!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015