Dr. John C. Theeck

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John C. Theeck

The best cervical adjustment I have ever received. My vertigo was eliminated.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I have been seeing chiropractors for years for discomfort in my cervical spine. This is the first doctor that has identified the cause to the problem and gave me long term relief. He is the best chiropractor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Completed this doctors care plan which was over 3 months. Despite every assurance from the doctor that I could avoid surgery my pain is worse than ever and now looking into surgical options. I feel I was mislead

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I had vertigo for over 1 year. I couldn't do anything and no doctors could help me. I was seeing another chiropractor and wanted to try Dr. John because of the reviews we heard about him. After one treatment my vertigo was gone and I got my life back. This doctor is a miracle worker. I know go once a month for prevention and maintenance care. I am off all medication!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I had been dealing with sciatica pain in my left hip for 10 months before I went to Legacy Chiropractic Clinic. I had cortisone shots in the spine, an orthopedic surgeon had sent me for 15 sessions of physical therapy. Nothing worked until Dr. Theeck find the cause to my sciatica and fixed my structural deformity.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

In the past, I've gone to chiropractors for relief, particularly for my lower back, but in all cases the relief has been short lived, and never have I had a chiropractor spend time explaining my issue and logically put forth a cure. Dr. John is the first time. He and his staff have spent time explaining his plan and the steps to be taken to reach a successful conclusion. I'm extremely impressed with his approach toward healthcare

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I was suffering with scitica for years. Dr. John identified what was causing my problem and after a few treatments my horrific pain has been removed. I can golf again!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. John took the time to review my records and lab work to determine the cause to my problem. I was being mistreated by the medical field for over 4 years and Dr. John saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. John is fantastic. He has helped me get out of terrific pain quite a few times in the last year. His staff are friendly and they all truly seem to care about helping the patient get out of pain. His techniques work different than any chiropractor I've ever been to. Keep up the good work Doctor Theeck.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

This doctor and his staff go above and beyond the average. They actually feel like family!! I recommend them to everyone....keep up the good work folks!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr. John C. Theeck's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best cervical adjustment I have ever received. My vertigo was eliminated. "

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing chiropractors for years for discomfort in my cervical spine. This is the first doctor that has identified the cause to the problem and gave m..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Completed this doctors care plan which was over 3 months. Despite every assurance from the doctor that I could avoid surgery my pain is worse than ever and now ..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had vertigo for over 1 year. I couldn't do anything and no doctors could help me. I was seeing another chiropractor and wanted to try Dr. John because of the ..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been dealing with sciatica pain in my left hip for 10 months before I went to Legacy Chiropractic Clinic. I had cortisone shots in the spine, an orthopedi..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In the past, I've gone to chiropractors for relief, particularly for my lower back, but in all cases the relief has been short lived, and never have I had a chi..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was suffering with scitica for years. Dr. John identified what was causing my problem and after a few treatments my horrific pain has been removed. I can golf..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John took the time to review my records and lab work to determine the cause to my problem. I was being mistreated by the medical field for over 4 years and ..."

January 2, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3178580'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 6, 2014