Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Singer

Dr. Singer is the.best doctor I have ever been to...so kind. Explained everything ...so gentle ....would really recommend him very highly ....made me feel like I was special. And I will definitely. Return...made me feel beautiful. After my Botox....and I feel great....painless ..

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

During my 1st visit it seemed as though Dr. Singer was listening to me and my concerns of beating this skin infection asap so I could return to my normal life. After initially prescribing me a cream that made my skin burn, he prescribed another topical solution which at first seemed to take care of the problem. However, the infection flared up again as soon as I tried to ween myself off of the cream. I did not see the point in making yet ANOTHER appointment which required taking even more time off of work and paying the office another $30 copay when all he would do is guess the next step since the final culture results hadn't gotten back. The nurse on the phone was not sympathetic to my having to deal with this for what she explained was another 4-6 weeks until the culture came back. She also said that Dr. Singer couldn't speak to me over the phone about my condition and I would HAVE to come in for an appointment. I've never before been to an office that was so greedy and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Singer is the best. He is thorough, gentle and knowledgeable. He always explains my lab results and answers questions in a way that I can understand.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Singer gave me a different treatment for my rosacea than I had ever had before. He took the time to fully explain how the medications work and I really appreciated it.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Thomas J. Singer's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Pacificare