Ratings for Dr. Dan Lord

Dr. Lord helped me after a bad car accident. Considering I don't usually bode well with Doctors I was pleasantly surprised and comfortable with Dr. Lord. He explained things very well, answered all my silly questions, and was very clear about what I should be looking out for during my recovery and the importance of taking care of the body. In the end he fixed me up over the course of a few months by prescribing exercises, (adjustments were actually pretty minimal and always comfortable, not scary like some of the c(razy)ropractors) in San Francisco. He also hooked me up to a pretty cool machine to give some electrobe type treatment (not as scary as it sounds) that really helped loosen up my muscles and help my back muscles to start working smoothly again. He's my lifetime chiropractor now and I still see him whenever I suffer sporting injury or have any small tweaks. Also the staff is just great, they really do a great job in making patients feel comfortable and shifting schedules.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010