Ratings for Dr. Daniel D. Sherbert

I had breast reconstruction with Dr. Sherbert. He didn't listen to me He did what he wanted. I had implants before cancer. And I wnated much smaller implants. I also wanted them to be very natural with a slope. The implants are too big for my tiny frame and they are not in the correct position. He put in tear drop gel implants and they are riding too high. I look very unnatural and bird like shaped from profile.. He also told me a lie. He told me the textured mplants that he uses do not cause ALCL. A very rare type cancer. But all textured implants can cause ALCL. Not very responsive with ways to fix the situation. Now I have to seek outside help and not sure if insurance will cover this manmade deformity.

Submitted July 13, 2018

Amazing! Would highly recommend, breast augmentation and lipo looks perfect! Everyone super nice and helpful! Wouldn't go to anyone else

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I had breast cancer and over a four year time I had to have 12 surgeries resulting from reconstruction problems infections with a different doctor. The 12th surgery being a corrective surgery that still went bad I finally agreed to try a different doctor and went to Dr. Daniel Sherbet. My prayers were answered I ask him where were you four years ago. I had surgery to correct the placement of an implant and fat grafting with Dr Sherbert on April 12 2018 I am one month post surgery and feeling wonderful I am so happy with how everything has gone, the breast look amazing, healing is coming along real well. I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Sherbet for any of your plastic surgery needs. 👍🏼👍🏼. He is very patient, listens to you, takes his time and has a real good bedside manner. After having 12 surgeries with a different doctor over a four year time span I was very nervous and scared to try another doctor. I am so grateful that I went with Dr Sherbert. For the first time in five years I can finally say I am happy with the way my breast look now after having a double mastectomy. I'm calling this my lucky 13th breast surgery! I would highly recommend Dr Sherbert to any of my family and friends. Thank you Dr Sherbert for helping me feel good about the way my breast look again. So very happy!😁

Submitted May 13, 2018

I have seen Dr S a few times, about my breast reduction and lift. He was Always very pleasant and very kind, and because other Drs would not touch me and were fearful with their response, Dr.S said : No problem, I just did one last week.. As I have not had him as a surgeon yet, He is the highest qualified Dr.in my research of Drs. I have seen in the area for the Breast Surgery for sure! Other Drs I had been to say, > He's an excellent surgeon! >>> He is still my 1st Choice. ♡ ☺

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Amazing talent!! Dr Sherbert did my breast reconstruction after my double mastectomy. He is definitely TOP NOTCH-would highly recommend to anyone. Wonderful office staff, very warm and friendly atmosphere-they were very reassuring. Dr Sherbert is very personable, knowledgeable and professional-and has the BEST bedside manner. A doctor who truly loves what he does-and it shows. Never rushed, he took the time to get to know my husband and I and helped us navigate through one of the biggest challenges life threw at us, with optimisim. Thank you so much Dr Sherbert-you and your staff are definitely A+++

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I am recovering from a tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo in the thighs. I found Dr. Sherbert to be extremely thorough and knowledgeable during our initial consultations. When I went in for surgery, he was very kind and reassuring. The follow ups have been amazing. He tends to all my questions and is genuinely interested in how I am recovering. I am very happy with my results and would recommend him to any of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I am 2 months out after a lift and breast implant replacement and they are lopsided and one is larger than the other. I researched many Dr's and thought I had made the right choice. Very disappointed with the results!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Wonderful. Person. Has human touch really cares very real great work great results. Remembers every patient. There if you need him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

13 years since my breast reduction and the are still beautiful and perky . No problems ever and I would certainly go back for more work if needed . He also reduced my sister and many of my cousins . Over the years I referred many people to him . That's how much closer confidence . By the way , my scars are so light you can't even see them . My Gyno thought I was lying when I told him I had a breast reduction . He told me it was the best one he had ever seen . Thank you Dr. Sherbet for your excellent skills and caring ways .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Sherbert in Feb. 2012, before my June wedding. I was very satisfied with his confidence in performing my surgery and giving me the results I had in mind. I'm 26 and wanted nothing but the best. I thought he was ****ting me but oh my was I wrong! The final result was actually more than what i expected. My breast look so full and natural noone believes me that i had them done. Hands down he did everything and more! He was honest, understanding and made me feel so comfortable during my consult and after my surgery. His work is amazing, I had 425 cc silicone implants placed under my breast muscle, and the incision was under my breasts. Taking me from C cup to DD. He also corrected my nipple so that my breast looked even. I healed within a week and after a couple months my breast looked so natural i couldn't believe my eyes. Now 8 mons after surgery I have no scaring and my breast have dropped and settled so naturally. I love him, he's the best!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Daniel D. Sherbert's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1987)

Coventry Healthcare