Ratings for Dr. Daniel D. Sherbert

Amazing talent!! Dr Sherbert did my breast reconstruction after my double mastectomy. He is definitely TOP NOTCH-would highly recommend to anyone. Wonderful office staff, very warm and friendly atmosphere-they were very reassuring. Dr Sherbert is very personable, knowledgeable and professional-and has the BEST bedside manner. A doctor who truly loves what he does-and it shows. Never rushed, he took the time to get to know my husband and I and helped us navigate through one of the biggest challenges life threw at us, with optimisim. Thank you so much Dr Sherbert-you and your staff are definitely A+++

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I am recovering from a tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo in the thighs. I found Dr. Sherbert to be extremely thorough and knowledgeable during our initial consultations. When I went in for surgery, he was very kind and reassuring. The follow ups have been amazing. He tends to all my questions and is genuinely interested in how I am recovering. I am very happy with my results and would recommend him to any of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I am 2 months out after a lift and breast implant replacement and they are lopsided and one is larger than the other. I researched many Dr's and thought I had made the right choice. Very disappointed with the results!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Wonderful. Person. Has human touch really cares very real great work great results. Remembers every patient. There if you need him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

13 years since my breast reduction and the are still beautiful and perky . No problems ever and I would certainly go back for more work if needed . He also reduced my sister and many of my cousins . Over the years I referred many people to him . That's how much closer confidence . By the way , my scars are so light you can't even see them . My Gyno thought I was lying when I told him I had a breast reduction . He told me it was the best one he had ever seen . Thank you Dr. Sherbet for your excellent skills and caring ways .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Sherbert in Feb. 2012, before my June wedding. I was very satisfied with his confidence in performing my surgery and giving me the results I had in mind. I'm 26 and wanted nothing but the best. I thought he was ****ting me but oh my was I wrong! The final result was actually more than what i expected. My breast look so full and natural noone believes me that i had them done. Hands down he did everything and more! He was honest, understanding and made me feel so comfortable during my consult and after my surgery. His work is amazing, I had 425 cc silicone implants placed under my breast muscle, and the incision was under my breasts. Taking me from C cup to DD. He also corrected my nipple so that my breast looked even. I healed within a week and after a couple months my breast looked so natural i couldn't believe my eyes. Now 8 mons after surgery I have no scaring and my breast have dropped and settled so naturally. I love him, he's the best!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Not sensitive to needs of reconstruction patients: I saw Dr.Sherbert about reconstruction after double mastectomy for breast cancer. I was appalled by my entire experience at his office. His assistant showed me photos of before and after reconstruction before I had seen the doctor. That was how I learned what the surgery would look like. When the doctor entered the room he reached past me to shake hands with my husband first. During our conversation Dr. Sherbert only offered one approach for how the reconstruction would be done and repeatedly referred to my husband (also a physician) as "hub". I left his office feeling defeated and hopeless. Fortunately I sought another opinion and learned there are numerous approaches to reconstruction. I'm glad I walked out of his office and found a plastic surgeon who will work with me to restore my body. Come to think of it, all the "after" photos in his album looked the same...

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr.Sherbert is class A. I was terrified to get breast augmentation but he was so personable and knowledgable. I am more than satisfied with the results and would recommend him to anyone and I am very particular. Thank you for my new C's!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. Sherbert is a wonderful Dr. Very caring and friendly. I had neck/chin lipo done and was thrilled with results the minute he took the foam off one week after surgery. 3 months out could not be happier! Highly recommend! Surgery done at RO Beaumont, received excellent care there.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Had liposuction surgery and I asked should I or can I be a candidate for a tummy tuck. The doc said I would heal up best with liposuction surgery. Well needless to say I wasted my money and time. My surgery was a flop and my wedding didn't occur.I went back to see him he gave me done sad story and suggested I redue the surgery and pay him another high ass fee for him to. Correct the problem I was having.Not....yea Dr. Sherbet is nice Guy but his promise cost me a lot of money and a wedding that didn't occur.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr. Daniel D. Sherbert's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI