Ratings for Dr. James R. Dupuy

This guy doesn't listen to his patients. Very rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

When I didn't have insurance or any hope of walking/getting back to work and after a few frustrating ER visits.. Dr. J helped me find relief and I was able to walk after 1 visit! I've been sold ever since and refer all my friends to him!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Just found Dr. Jim, he's great! I love that he is into fitness like I am and he understands my desire to maintain that.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Love Dr. Jim! He cares for his patients and it shows. With his help, I was able to be free of debilitating headaches and back problems. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Jim is amazing. I will never go to another chiropractor. He focuses on the whole person and an overall healthy lifestyle - he really knows his stuff. I have gone to him for years for chiropractic care, massage therapy and acupuncture. I am a runner and would not be as healthy and active as I am today without the great care I receive at All Star Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Jim is FANTASTIC! He has helped me get back into life without pain and I am grateful! He also has an outstanding, friendly staff that make you feel welcome every visit.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Jim has the goal to treat his patients like family, and he very effectively does that. In addition to being friendly and creating a healing environment in his office, he is incredibly knowledgeable. As a nurse, I greatly respect his knowledge and ability. As an athlete, I am very thankful for his assistance and experience with physical therapy and acupuncture. After a bicycle accident, I knew exactly who to call. And when I had to leave Columbus a few months later, we were both thankful how well my knee had healed. It's an incredible blessing to have a doctor like Dr. Jim who is approachable, knowledgeable, and is passionate about what he does. I have personally recommended him to many people.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Very knowledgeable in his line of work. Understands not just bones, but overall health! WONDERFUL.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I had went to see him after a car accident because my mom was a patient with him and I was looking for someone to go to. I had went to him and he was extremely helpful and nice with telling me different things to do with helping my back and hips. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

The entire team works well together and I am grateful for all they do for us!

Dr. James R. Dupuy's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2009)