Dr. James R. Dupuy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James R. Dupuy

I've seen several chiropractors over the years, and I can say without hesitation that Dr. Jim is the best. He is always kind and understanding, but also not afraid to be honest. He takes the time to explain your issues and what you can do to help yourself. He is also the most physical chiropractor I've ever experienced. If you want someone who will really dig deep to address your problem areas--he's the guy. His adjustments are not painful, but they can be intense when necessary (personally I have found that some chiropractors have a touch that is way too light to help me). As some of the other reviews mentioned--one visit at AllStar is worth several visits with a standard chiropractor. I think he must need a chiropractor himself after all the hard physical labor he does all day! In addition, the office runs very timely, and it is always a pleasure to deal with the staff. I highly recommend AllStar Chiropractic with Dr. James DuPuy in every way.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

14 months post car accident- whiplash/post concussion syndrome, I found Dr. Allstar! Thank God! My first adjustment, Dr. Jim diagnosed thoracic outlet syndrome and went to work. Initial session was equivalent to 10 adjustments by previous chiro provider. Dr. Jim, my Dr. Allstar allowed me to record his instruction for my at home treatment. I followed directions and returned. In the third week, my fourth visit, I felt like I had improved 100% from stepping foot in his doors! My friends, family and random people begin to notice improvement. Vision therapy is more productive as well as physical therapy. At 15 months, I am still working half days with a good prognosis of cognitive functions returning to 90% in two additional years. The improvements in communication, energy, and work have given me great hope that I can attain the 90%. I know I have a long way to go, as I am managing the symptoms and challenging myself. Dr. Jim equipped me to take care of myself and check in once a week, as needed. So thankful for the dedication, commitment, knowledge, energy and spirit of this amazing man - Dr. Allstar! P.S. Dr. Jim may run a few minutes over, be patient- trust and believe when it is your turn you will have his undivided attention and his healing hands will boost you along the way. Blessings to the entire Allstar Chiropractic Family!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

I am not going to detail all of the positive aspects of my experience at ALLSTAR Chiropractic office, rathersay that Dr Jim and his staff are the best! He is the most comprehensive , caring and effective chiropractor I have ever been treated. by.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

An amazing person. Willing to do whatever it takes to help you with your healing.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Easily the most knowledgeable Chiropractor in Columbus. Dr. James treats each appointment like a full consultation in addition to the amazing adjustments he gives. He takes the time to explain what is causing my pain and the steps necessary to handle it. Each appointment he goes over the homework necessary to improve my condition in between appointments. Dr. James and his entire staff are always kind, polite, professional and makes me feel welcome each and every visit. Top to bottom, the best chiropractic experience ever. 10 STARS!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Love Dr Jim and his staff! Always great customer service and care from them all! They have a customer for life with me! Very knowledgeable and trustworthy! He always knows how to treat my body, which is hard for most professionals with all my chronic issues! He has increased my ability to move with less pain daily. Always gives me pointers to help those issues!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Dupuy is one of the greatest professionals I know. He is so knowledgeable and experienced that he almost immediately understands the source or sources of any body pain or discomfort that I express. The man is thorough as heck and not only has he treated me, he has educated me about how my body is working when in motion or at rest and how important breathing and posture are in avoiding over-stressing a particular part or parts of my body. Basic cultural practices he has shared with me have helped me heal myself every time! I am currently a delivery driver so the knowledge he has shared with me have been so important and literally make the difference between being in debilitating discomfort and feeling like the strong young man that I am! I tell everyone about Dr. Dupuy and have helped friends by sharing some of his advice on posture and breathing. They always say they feel some degree of immediate relief when they try his advice! So thankful, I wish most professionals shared many of the great qualities that you will experience with James.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Why is there only 5 stars available? Dr. Jim is one of the most caring, positive, humble, skilled doctors out there. He and his staff are tops! My story is super long but let me make it short as I can. This man helped me where the medical doctors failed me. The medical doctor pretty much said I was mental. Finally a new doctor sent me for an MRI and I jumped through hoops and the next step was a nerve block to help my pain. Finally believed. So I decided to try acupuncture and manipulation vs a nerve block now that I know what I’m dealing with. So I see Dr Jim and I do not tell him what I was told from the MRI. I just went to him with my symptoms. I wish I had done this 3 years earlier. Dr. Jim knew exactly my issue and told me what it took an MRI to find without him seeing it. He said please don’t do a nerve block give me a chance I can help you. That impressed me. In a few visits and work at home he gave me my life back. No more ibuprofen and I can relieve my pain myself with the knowledge he gave me. Then life took its toll on me and I got down really bad with horrific headaches dizziness etc and dummy me put off taking care of myself. I finally called and in a few visits Dr. Jim gave me my life back again. I was ready for maintenance stage my life was back. He and massage therapist Kim got my muscles back in check. Then this week we were rear ended and I have problems where I’ve never had problems caused problem areas to be worse than ever and in pretty bad pain in general. We barely left the crash site and I already called for Dr Jim and Kim’s help. This doctor and staff cares deeply for their patients. After he examined me he was concerned about my Husband who didn’t seem bothered by the accident too much. He wanted to see him and he did. There is only a small amount of injury unlike myself. But he is helping him with the little he got from the crash. He hugged me as I left my apt from the first treatment post crash and was glad it wasn’t worse and sorry it had happened. That’s a compassionate doctor. He is a Christian family man who loves his family so much and his patients become like extended family. He cares and he doesn’t take credit for what he does for his patients he gives credit to his patients and God. I couldn’t ask for a better doctor. We will get me back to pre- accident status. Kim and Lauren are both wonderful therapist however I have had Kim more she is amazing at her job. She is gifted and beats those knots down with gentleness. She is amazing! I am thankful for this office. From the front desk to the doctor and all in between. Thank You for all you have done to help make me whole and doing it all over again! I can’t thank you enough! I drive 30 minutes to this office and in the Columbus area there is many other places closer I could go but I don’t want to use anyone else because I don’t think you can find better. Dr. Jim also made me a believer in acupuncture! If you go here and are disappointed then you can’t be satisfied anywhere!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Jim is the only chiropractor I will let adjust me! He has great energy! He truly wants to help his patients

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

What an amazing experience!! Not only is he extremely knowledgeable about anatomy, but he gives you the at home tools to take care of any ailments your experiencing!! We love Dr. Jim

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. James R. Dupuy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2009)

Amerigroup