Ratings for Dr. James R. Dupuy

What an amazing experience!! Not only is he extremely knowledgeable about anatomy, but he gives you the at home tools to take care of any ailments your experiencing!! We love Dr. Jim

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Best Chiropractor I've ever been to!! Love his attention to detail and how thorough he is!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

have been coming to see Dr. Jim for a year, he is very understanding and compassionate about treating every person with respect and providing the time and attention necessary to help treat and prevent a variety of conditions. His approach to treating pain focuses on giving you the tools you need to prevent injury and exacerbation. I appreciate that he takes the time to address your issues

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Jim is one of the most conscientious Chiropractors I have ever encountered. His accupuncture treatment turned a skeptic into a believer. His staff, massage therapists and his therapy are all top notch. I have referred many patients to his practice, many with severe problems that other Chiropractors were not successful at treating and they report back to me that they save them time and time again. It's good to know that he is someone that I can trust to refer to and that I will look "good" in the eyes of those same people since he is so effective and professional. Dr. Jim is someone you will be extremely happy you met and your overall health will dramatically improve as a result.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

When I didn't have insurance or any hope of walking/getting back to work and after a few frustrating ER visits.. Dr. J helped me find relief and I was able to walk after 1 visit! I've been sold ever since and refer all my friends to him!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Just found Dr. Jim, he's great! I love that he is into fitness like I am and he understands my desire to maintain that.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Love Dr. Jim! He cares for his patients and it shows. With his help, I was able to be free of debilitating headaches and back problems. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Jim is amazing. I will never go to another chiropractor. He focuses on the whole person and an overall healthy lifestyle - he really knows his stuff. I have gone to him for years for chiropractic care, massage therapy and acupuncture. I am a runner and would not be as healthy and active as I am today without the great care I receive at All Star Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Jim is FANTASTIC! He has helped me get back into life without pain and I am grateful! He also has an outstanding, friendly staff that make you feel welcome every visit.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Jim has the goal to treat his patients like family, and he very effectively does that. In addition to being friendly and creating a healing environment in his office, he is incredibly knowledgeable. As a nurse, I greatly respect his knowledge and ability. As an athlete, I am very thankful for his assistance and experience with physical therapy and acupuncture. After a bicycle accident, I knew exactly who to call. And when I had to leave Columbus a few months later, we were both thankful how well my knee had healed. It's an incredible blessing to have a doctor like Dr. Jim who is approachable, knowledgeable, and is passionate about what he does. I have personally recommended him to many people.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr. James R. Dupuy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2009)

Rocky Mountain Health Plans