Ratings for Dr. James R. Dupuy

Love Dr. Jim! He cares for his patients and it shows. With his help, I was able to be free of debilitating headaches and back problems. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Jim is amazing. I will never go to another chiropractor. He focuses on the whole person and an overall healthy lifestyle - he really knows his stuff. I have gone to him for years for chiropractic care, massage therapy and acupuncture. I am a runner and would not be as healthy and active as I am today without the great care I receive at All Star Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Jim is FANTASTIC! He has helped me get back into life without pain and I am grateful! He also has an outstanding, friendly staff that make you feel welcome every visit.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Jim has the goal to treat his patients like family, and he very effectively does that. In addition to being friendly and creating a healing environment in his office, he is incredibly knowledgeable. As a nurse, I greatly respect his knowledge and ability. As an athlete, I am very thankful for his assistance and experience with physical therapy and acupuncture. After a bicycle accident, I knew exactly who to call. And when I had to leave Columbus a few months later, we were both thankful how well my knee had healed. It's an incredible blessing to have a doctor like Dr. Jim who is approachable, knowledgeable, and is passionate about what he does. I have personally recommended him to many people.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Very knowledgeable in his line of work. Understands not just bones, but overall health! WONDERFUL.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I had went to see him after a car accident because my mom was a patient with him and I was looking for someone to go to. I had went to him and he was extremely helpful and nice with telling me different things to do with helping my back and hips. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

The entire team works well together and I am grateful for all they do for us!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

After nearly two years of infertility, I was referred to Dr. Jim for acupuncture. I was fairly certain that my stress level was the biggest contributor to my infertility and the cause of my hormone imbalances. So I decided to take a break from fertility doctors and treatments to attempt this more natural route for getting pregnant. After exactly two months of weekly acupuncture therapy with Dr. Jim, my husband and I conceived and I am now 20 weeks pregnant! Dr. Jim was a tremendous support through an emotional first trimester where I struggled to believe this would be a healthy and successful pregnancy. I am now seeing Dr. Jim for chiropractic care to keep my hips and spine aligned throughout my pregnancy. His practice also offers massage therapy which has been another great option for me during my pregnancy, making this a one-stop shop for me! It is such a relief knowing his staff is only a phone call away when I'm in need of an adjustment or muscle work. Dr. Jim has also given me an at-home routine to help me stay healthy and strong in between visits. He is by far the most genuine and friendly doctor I have ever been a patient of and is willing to offer health advice in a variety of areas. I would highly recommend Dr. Jim and his practice for all of their services. I never thought acupuncture was something I would try in my lifetime but now I can't imagine not having acupuncture regularly for my overall physical and mental wellness and it will absolutely be my go-to treatment for any future health issues.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

After being in CHRONIC pain for 3 years I was desperate.. I had been to 4 other chiropractors, 6+ medical doctors & specialists, I had numerous test including MRI & x Ray. I also got accupuncture, steroid injections and physical therapy. Every doctor I seen sent me to the next, telling me my tests were all normal, but yet I was in horrible pain, when I say horrible I'm saying I was in a very dark place. Everyday I would wake up, after NOT sleeping much at all, and I could barely get out of bed. Pain was non-stop, no matter what I did the pain was there. This pain took my life away, I didn't enjoy ANYTHING because I couldn't. One day after receiving results of yet another MRI (NORMAL), my husband called and told me about Jim at All Star. Although I was skeptical, because I had already tried everything, I was also DESPERATE!!! I needed my life back.. I remember the day before my appointment, my mother had came to visit and I sat there crying to her because I was so exhausted from the pain. At this point I couldn't sit, I couldn't lay, I couldn't stand, and I couldn't walk.. I am 31 with 3 children, ages 8 years , 2 years, and 8 months & I literally walked like I was WAY older, no I didn't even walk, I hobbled. This horrible pain made everyday nearly impossible :( ... So mom and I prayed and we prayed some more.. The next day I went to my appointment with Jim, on the way there, while driving, my back and leg was hurting so bad that by the time I arrived I couldn't even sit down to fill out paperwork, I had to stand at the front desk.. After a short time Jim came out to get me, he listened to EVERYTHING I had been going through. He pinpointed my EXACT problem areas.. AMAZING, right? Someone finally listened to me.. So after my treatment, I literally WALKED up to the front desk to schedule another visit!! Jim told me what my issue was, how to fix it & he showed me what I need to do at home.. After I got home, I did NOT want to sit down, THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS THAT I CAN ACTUALLY SAY I AM COMFORTABLE!!! My 8 year old came in from school, seen me standing and walking, he said "Mommy, you are walking!!! Does this mean we will be able to play again?" My answer used to be "I don't know honey, maybe someday." But this time my answer was "YES HONEY, WE ARE GOING TO RUN , JUMP, PLAY BALL, RIDE BIKES, WHATEVER YOU WANT, VERY SOON!" I don't know how I could ever Thank Jim enough!! I'm so grateful that he has helped me get back on my "Life's" path... The staff is AWESOME!! This is my success story with Jim Dupuy and All Star Chiropractic & Wellness!! What's yours??? Huge Thank you to Jim & staff!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Jim for four years now. Hands down he is the BEST chiropractor I have ever been to. I am an avid believer in regular chiropractic care and now thanks to Jim, acupuncture is also on my priority list. I am a distance runner and could not be doing the things I'm doing without Jim. I recently had surgery on my elbow and truly credit Jim's care, which has complimented my physical therapy, for my speedy recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Jim to anyone who wants to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. James R. Dupuy's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2009)

Centene