You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James R. Dupuy

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Jim is amazing. I will never go to another chiropractor. He focuses on the whole person and an overall healthy lifestyle - he really knows his stuff. I have gone to him for years for chiropractic care, massage therapy and acupuncture. I am a runner and would not be as healthy and active as I am today without the great care I receive at All Star Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Jim is FANTASTIC! He has helped me get back into life without pain and I am grateful! He also has an outstanding, friendly staff that make you feel welcome every visit.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Jim has the goal to treat his patients like family, and he very effectively does that. In addition to being friendly and creating a healing environment in his office, he is incredibly knowledgeable. As a nurse, I greatly respect his knowledge and ability. As an athlete, I am very thankful for his assistance and experience with physical therapy and acupuncture. After a bicycle accident, I knew exactly who to call. And when I had to leave Columbus a few months later, we were both thankful how well my knee had healed. It's an incredible blessing to have a doctor like Dr. Jim who is approachable, knowledgeable, and is passionate about what he does. I have personally recommended him to many people.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I had went to see him after a car accident because my mom was a patient with him and I was looking for someone to go to. I had went to him and he was extremely helpful and nice with telling me different things to do with helping my back and hips. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

The entire team works well together and I am grateful for all they do for us!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

After nearly two years of infertility, I was referred to Dr. Jim for acupuncture. I was fairly certain that my stress level was the biggest contributor to my infertility and the cause of my hormone imbalances. So I decided to take a break from fertility doctors and treatments to attempt this more natural route for getting pregnant. After exactly two months of weekly acupuncture therapy with Dr. Jim, my husband and I conceived and I am now 20 weeks pregnant! Dr. Jim was a tremendous support through an emotional first trimester where I struggled to believe this would be a healthy and successful pregnancy. I am now seeing Dr. Jim for chiropractic care to keep my hips and spine aligned throughout my pregnancy. His practice also offers massage therapy which has been another great option for me during my pregnancy, making this a one-stop shop for me! It is such a relief knowing his staff is only a phone call away when I'm in need of an adjustment or muscle work. Dr. Jim has also given me an at-home routine to help me stay healthy and strong in between visits. He is by far the most genuine and friendly doctor I have ever been a patient of and is willing to offer health advice in a variety of areas. I would highly recommend Dr. Jim and his practice for all of their services. I never thought acupuncture was something I would try in my lifetime but now I can't imagine not having acupuncture regularly for my overall physical and mental wellness and it will absolutely be my go-to treatment for any future health issues.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

After being in CHRONIC pain for 3 years I was desperate.. I had been to 4 other chiropractors, 6+ medical doctors & specialists, I had numerous test including MRI & x Ray. I also got accupuncture, steroid injections and physical therapy. Every doctor I seen sent me to the next, telling me my tests were all normal, but yet I was in horrible pain, when I say horrible I'm saying I was in a very dark place. Everyday I would wake up, after NOT sleeping much at all, and I could barely get out of bed. Pain was non-stop, no matter what I did the pain was there. This pain took my life away, I didn't enjoy ANYTHING because I couldn't. One day after receiving results of yet another MRI (NORMAL), my husband called and told me about Jim at All Star. Although I was skeptical, because I had already tried everything, I was also DESPERATE!!! I needed my life back.. I remember the day before my appointment, my mother had came to visit and I sat there crying to her because I was so exhausted from the pain. At this point I couldn't sit, I couldn't lay, I couldn't stand, and I couldn't walk.. I am 31 with 3 children, ages 8 years , 2 years, and 8 months & I literally walked like I was WAY older, no I didn't even walk, I hobbled. This horrible pain made everyday nearly impossible :( ... So mom and I prayed and we prayed some more.. The next day I went to my appointment with Jim, on the way there, while driving, my back and leg was hurting so bad that by the time I arrived I couldn't even sit down to fill out paperwork, I had to stand at the front desk.. After a short time Jim came out to get me, he listened to EVERYTHING I had been going through. He pinpointed my EXACT problem areas.. AMAZING, right? Someone finally listened to me.. So after my treatment, I literally WALKED up to the front desk to schedule another visit!! Jim told me what my issue was, how to fix it & he showed me what I need to do at home.. After I got home, I did NOT want to sit down, THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS THAT I CAN ACTUALLY SAY I AM COMFORTABLE!!! My 8 year old came in from school, seen me standing and walking, he said "Mommy, you are walking!!! Does this mean we will be able to play again?" My answer used to be "I don't know honey, maybe someday." But this time my answer was "YES HONEY, WE ARE GOING TO RUN , JUMP, PLAY BALL, RIDE BIKES, WHATEVER YOU WANT, VERY SOON!" I don't know how I could ever Thank Jim enough!! I'm so grateful that he has helped me get back on my "Life's" path... The staff is AWESOME!! This is my success story with Jim Dupuy and All Star Chiropractic & Wellness!! What's yours??? Huge Thank you to Jim & staff!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Jim for four years now. Hands down he is the BEST chiropractor I have ever been to. I am an avid believer in regular chiropractic care and now thanks to Jim, acupuncture is also on my priority list. I am a distance runner and could not be doing the things I'm doing without Jim. I recently had surgery on my elbow and truly credit Jim's care, which has complimented my physical therapy, for my speedy recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Jim to anyone who wants to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. James R. Dupuy's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2009)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Jim! He cares for his patients and it shows. With his help, I was able to be free of debilitating headaches and back problems. Highly recommend!"

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jim is amazing. I will never go to another chiropractor. He focuses on the whole person and an overall healthy lifestyle - he really knows his stuff. I have..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jim is FANTASTIC! He has helped me get back into life without pain and I am grateful! He also has an outstanding, friendly staff that make you feel welcom..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jim has the goal to treat his patients like family, and he very effectively does that. In addition to being friendly and creating a healing environment in h..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable in his line of work. Understands not just bones, but overall health! WONDERFUL. "

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had went to see him after a car accident because my mom was a patient with him and I was looking for someone to go to. I had went to him and he was extremely ..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire team works well together and I am grateful for all they do for us!"

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After nearly two years of infertility, I was referred to Dr. Jim for acupuncture. I was fairly certain that my stress level was the biggest contributor to my in..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being in CHRONIC pain for 3 years I was desperate.. I had been to 4 other chiropractors, 6+ medical doctors & specialists, I had numerous test including M..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Jim for four years now. Hands down he is the BEST chiropractor I have ever been to. I am an avid believer in regular chiropractic care ..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in a car accident and Dr. Jim and his wonderful massage therapist restored my back and neck. They were very helpful in educating me about correct posture..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took me eight years of living in Columbus to find Dr. Jim. I have chiropractor "hopped" all around the city. Most of the other chiropractors that I have se..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jim is amazing. He knows a ton about body alignment and can simply take a look at you and tell exactly what is going on and what is off. The man is an exp..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jim is hands down THE BEST chiropractor I have ever been to. He takes his time with every patient to really get down to the problem and fix it, he also uses..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I’ve been a patient for 7 months now with Dr. Jim after being referred to him initially due to constant headaches, back pain, and popping noises from my shoulde..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I began seeing Dr. Jim just over a year ago due to a shoulder injury. I had always been skeptical of chiropractors, but a friend of mine finally nagged enough a..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the opposite of a wam bam thank you ma'am chiropractor who has you in and out in ten minutes. He's caring and will make sure you get the treatment you nee..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is very thoroughly, kind and caring. Would recommend anyone to his practice"

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jim is not only adept in the art of chiropractic wellness. He also is a great person generally speaking. He is very thorough and genuinely cares. He wants t..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seen by Dr.DuPuy 3 times now, and each visit is better than the last. Not only am I feeling better and moving in the right direction with my pain, ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the years I have been treated by many chiropractors, and I can tell you, a really good chiropractor is hard to find. Dr. DuPuy is the best one I've found y..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend All Star Chiropractic. The staff is very attentive and knowledgeable. I have been seeing Dr Jim for six months now. I broke my back and neck..."

December 10, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "43085" to "43231". Address has been updated from "2511 W SCHROCK RD" to "5831 Emporium Square". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "614-891-1800".

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding staff that is always pleasant and always willing to help! Dr. Jim ha helped me feel wonderful and I am able to exercise, ride my bike, and walk wit..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man actually loves his job and is incredibly skilled at it. Why would you want anything more than that from a person manipulating your nervous system? Woul..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I began visiting Dr. Dupuy when I met him a year ago he was helping runners after the Columbus Marathon. He instantly spotted areas of pain and helped me throu..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. James has helped me get aligned, but also continues to work with my muscles to hold my alignment longer. He's helping me train my body, and gives me tools t..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jim is AMAZING! I have been to 4 other chiros in the past 4 years, and never really felt better. I felt like it was a waste of a copay to go to chiro anym..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to James for 5 years now and would not go to anyone else. I have a bad lower back from my time in the Air Force, and when it's really bad used ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Listen up all you BEEFCAKES! If youve been to enough Chiropractors you know that most of them can't get everything in your back, and they're not strong enough...."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recommend Dr. Jim to anyone and everyone. You can tell his dream job was to be a chiropractor because he is very good at what he does and is very knowledgable..."

September 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "James" to "James R."

October 21, 2013