Ratings for Dr. David M. DILLON

I have moved around a fair bit and had a lot of dentists in various parts of the country and I can say that Dr Dillon is by far the best one I have had. He is professional, friendly and objective. He has my interest in mind, not his volume. He does what needs to done in an extremely skilled way and doesn't push unnecessary or optional stuff. He clearly enjoys what he does and is good at it. His office atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly. I must say the negative review above is very inconsistent with my long experience with Dr Dillion. Seems like someone with some type of agenda to me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Dr. Dillion has been my dentist for a few years now. I used to have severe anxiety when going to the dentist but now after seeing him for the past few years my anxiety is barely there! His office is very relaxed comforting. Also I asked if Dr. Dillon would look at my 2 1/2 year old daughters teeth. She had horrible dark staining on her teeth from her liquid multivitamins. He said he'd be willing to look at her and try to remove some of the staining. She was allowed to lay on my lap while he worked on her teeth. Dr. Dillion was absolutely amazing! His gentle touch and expertise made her first dental experience comfortable and enjoyable. Her teeth look fantastic and she keeps asking when are we going back to Dr. Dillon! I definitely recommend Dr. Dillion!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr Dillion is extremely competent and experienced in his field. He practices conservative dentistry and has helped me improve my bite in only a few short visits. My previous dentist only wanted to crown all my teeth and ended up causing more problems. Dr Dillion impressed me by looking for alternative ways to keep my teeth healthy and prevent unneccessary procedures that are indeed costly. He is always upfront and honest and I feel that he would do anything to help me out in a jam. He is truly passionate about the work that he does and is not just out to make a buck. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Dillon is the most knowledgeable dentist I have ever visted, he keeps himself up to date on all the latest techniques and technologies, and will clearly explain what causes problems and how to fix them and can instantly show you x-ray results right from the exam chair on a large monitor. He does talk a lot, but he likes to joke around and spend time fully explaining your situation and possible solutions. He is incredibly accommodating, accepting me as a walk-in with tooth pain and getting me in the chair on the spot. He even worked with my insurance to limit the cost to me. I highly recommend him to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013