Ratings for Dr. Andrew B. Erlich

I saw Dr. Andrew Erlich from 2008-2014. He said I needed to see him 2 times a week. He was not only seeing me but also several of my family members at the same time for completely unrelated issues. I felt this was unethical. He recommended his professional friends to me and my family. They all turned out to be disasters. He misdiagnosed me and I made no progress the entire 6 years I saw him. He was clearly only interested in the money. I felt taken advantage of by him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Erlich. He is a very intelligent, compassionate man, I respect him greatly. He helped me tremendously and I wish I could have taken him with me when I moved states. He is genuine, he listens, he cares, and he respects you. He has done his patients a great service by going into psychology, as I'm sure he could have succeeded in many fields (he also is an author and speaker). I cannot imagine anyone going to him for help and not feeling like their work was effective.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012