Ratings for Dr. Emil Orza

Dr. Orza is a very good dentist! He is quick and to the point. He doesnt try to talk you into anything you cannot afford and he was the only dentist that has been able to perform a filling on my tooth very quick and painlessly. He is great for sure! I would highly recommend bringing a book or something because you will be at the office for a long time. Staff is very slow..

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I broke a tooth on Friday night and was seen on Saturday. Dr. Orza was able to do a crown the same day, amazing. The office manager filed my insurance and all I paid was my copay. My experience there was great and I would and have recommended this office to my anyone looking for a dentist. Thank you Dr. Orza!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Front office staff is rude and unprofessional. I had already decided to switch dentists, and when my new dentist called to gather information and get my x-rays, they were told I had to sign a form. When told that I had signed the form, they informed my new (wonderful) dentist that there was a fee, and were they going to pay the fee for me? I was appalled and embarrassed. Then they were told I had to pick up the x-rays in person. Having done all that, I get to my new dentist and find out that my most recent x-rays were NOT included in the x-rays I picked up. My new dentist is going to repeat these x-rays for me at no charge - which is how a practice should be run, in my opinion. Unless you want clinic-style dentistry, performed by rude people, I recommend you find another dentist.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

This was my first visit, I brought my records and x-rays with me. The hygienist was very good. However, I waited an unusually long time in the chair between the cleaning and the time the doctor finally completed the check-up. Then spent a long time waiting for staff to check with insurance carrier on coverage issues, which they never did. I finally left and told them to call me. They never did call me or cehck with the insurance carrier. I decided to switch dentists. They tried to talk me out of it; but when they couldn't they got rude. When I asked for my records and x-rays (the ones I brought with me)they wanted to charge me $60 for them. I told them they could keep them. Personally, I would never go back to this dental office under any circumstance.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Needed bridge work done. The dentist did not have the experience or expertise to do the work properly. After repeated visits he still was unable to complete the work. Finally had to go to another dentist to start over which cost me more money. Practice rated poorly on the BBB--with a rating of 'F' Have thought about the possiblity of this dentist causing serious harm to a potential patient.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

I've been a patient at the Lawrenceville Dental Group for about 5 years. I saw Dr. Orza. He's got to be the best dentist I've seen it this office. He took his time explaining everything to me. The procedure was painless. The front desk handled my insurance and my co-pay has always been correct. Thanks so much Dr. Orza for taking such good care of me! I'll be happy to recommend you.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010