Ratings for Dr. Jagjit S. Sihota

this chiropractor has no business practicing. dont let him near you

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

He is a crook. My uncle got a vein surgery ( a vascular surgeon later told him surgery was not needed). He gets commission on referrals for vein surgery . Insurance paid over 5 grands to him. Not my uncle both calls and right knee hurts just below the joint. Poor old man thought Dr Sihota is honest.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Practicing medicine and surgery WITHOUT a license. He hold only DC license and have been disciplined by California Chiropractor Board with a three year probation.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

He's a very polite doctor. He knew exactly what he was doing. I'd definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

I was waiting half an hour when I got the 15 minutes early. When I got back there, there he never examined me. He just kept trying to sale me some $3,000 package. He stammered and I got the impression that he did not know what he was talking about. He was ready to treat me for back problems without going over an x-ray. Be Careful please.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012