You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John A. Bruno

This doctor and his office is a world apart from all the dirty, poorly managed and inattentive orthopedic practices in this area. Orthopedic Medicine of Alexandria and Dr. Bruno , the staff and also both physical therapists are super.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

He was one of the most open, honest and straightforward doctors I have ever encountered. I appreciate that. I also was included in making decisions that will affect me the rest of my life. He was friendly and really good about explaining options in terms I could understand. I also want to commend the entire office staff for the total ease in, well everything!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I previously saw Dr. B about 7 years ago with a good outcome, so with a new injury I called and got to the office the next morning. Neat and clean office, nice people all around. Wonderful doctor listening to my concerns and doing what needed to be done to help me. THANK YOU ALL!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

He seemed doubtful I was in pain at all, walking in to the room he commented "are you sure you're in pain, this has been going on for a while, it doesn't seem serious." Upon subsequent visit, he didn't seem to know who I was or what I was being seen for. He didn't seem interested in knowing the final diagnosis or anything related to the injury. His lack of knowledge was attributed to "not being informed of my status from physical therapy". He basically functioned as a notary, signing papers and not even in a timely manner. What a waste of time and missed work.

Submitted February 25, 2015

We talked about my children, the (snowy) weather, my long gone parents and how to cook squash. After 7 minutes I was confident enough to tell him what I would never say to any other doctor and I am not saying it here! I learned that medicine is an art and orthopedics is more than bones.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Great office. Saw me urgently, saved me hours in an ER. Polite and caring. Looks you in the eye and LISTENS!!! Humble and friendly; COMPETENT. Experienced. Anything else you want to know?

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

My boss sent me to this doctor and I was expecting an insurance company office like the other one I went to that I hated because they didnt help me. Dr. Bruno was wonderful. I could communicate and he and his staff listened, ordered an MRi, got the answer for me.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

I agree with all the respondents. Very attentive doctor but unfortunately he no longer performs surgery. Great care and superb front desk staff. Has a physical therapy facility co-located within the office - very convenient. I have been there for a number of problems and always am treated well and given postive medical advice. We need more doctors like Dr. Bruno.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. John A. Bruno's Credentials

• SUNY Downstate (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor and his office is a world apart from all the dirty, poorly managed and inattentive orthopedic practices in this area. Orthopedic Medicine of Alexand..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was one of the most open, honest and straightforward doctors I have ever encountered. I appreciate that. I also was included in making decisions that will a..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every patient I spoke to who has seen him raves about the kind man with the pleasant smile. Listens to me, spends time, makes suggestions (doesn't give orders)."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just like the reviews said, a kind mature doctor with a big heart. I had physical therapy at the office and both therapists are super nice. "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I previously saw Dr. B about 7 years ago with a good outcome, so with a new injury I called and got to the office the next morning. Neat and clean office, nice ..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He seemed doubtful I was in pain at all, walking in to the room he commented "are you sure you're in pain, this has been going on for a while, it doesn't seem s..."

February 25, 2015