Ratings for Dr. Khaleedah Young

I swear this lady is overwhelmed and I'm not sure she knows what she's doing. She's nice, but nice doesn't cut it when we're talking about my health and we'll-being. I find myself Googling my symptoms and tests I should have and telling, not asking, her to order them. I'm so sick of this!! These Kaiser doctors have too many patients to adequately care for each one that comes in. I'm thinking to find a new insurance that isn't Kaiser. These doctors will let you die.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

waiting room for the usual 30 mins and then waited an HOUR in the exam room. Lights kept turning off on me. Had a hernia and Doctor told me don't worry about it even though I would not be able to work in this condition. Asked for an ultrasound and a letter for work. They scheduled me 35 days out for a 2 minute appointment and I still (2weeks later) have not received my letter. Horrible. Typical of Kaiser in my experience but horrible nevertheless.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016