Ratings for Dr. Imad E. Ayoubi

Professional and takes my new insurance along with my old. Takes credit for any cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2019

I used to get my teeth cleaned by his assistant all of the time and she recently left since she had a baby but he seems to always pick the best staff so as sad as it was not seeing her I liked the new assistant. I dont remember her name but she was great. Dr A stopped in per usual for my xray and went over the x ray with me. He does great job of keeping me in the know of what is going on in my mouth. I asked about invislign since my bottom teeth are so messed up but he said it you cannot see your bottom teeth when you are talking or smiling then what does it matter. It was awesome how blunt he was. It also made me think twice before spending a ton of money on something I probably do not need. He is THE BEST!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

I normally like to complain about dentist office ans doctors in general since I feel like they like to cheat the system and do whats best for them and not the patient. I have had a bad experience in my past with medical visits. I feel at home here and I never feel like I am brushed aside and never feel like my questions are dumb or a waste of their time. He is an awesome person and a beyond awesome dentist. My appointments feel complete and I never feel pushed to come back too early for something unnecessary. He takes his time and does things right. Dentists are a dime a dozen but he sets himself apart.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

Nice staff very helpful knowledgeable and on time. They are open late and weekends sometimes.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

I have had an overwhelming fear of dentists, but when I visited and had work done with Dr. Ayoubi his bedside manner is excellent! His humor and personality are great and I felt so secure and at ease! Great staff also!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

Dr. A is an absolute class act- best experience i have ever had at a dentist office. I can’t say enough good things about he and his staffs professionalism their amazing work

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

i travel from carmel ny to see dr imad since I didn't want to switch doctors. Good excuse to come to the city and then I make the day out if. They moved my appointment once but it was because the weather was bad and they knew I was coming from far.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

Esna is the best. I always love how she cleans my teeth.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2019

Good bedside manner. He saw me on time for my appointment.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

I hate writing reviews or ratings people but I felt compelled to this time since he was open on a Sat and he was great all around.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019