Ratings for Dr. Melinda T. Fudge

Dr. Fudge is amazing. She has used a holistic approach to my health, which helped to address my issues beyond traditional methods. She was recommended to me, and I would recommend her myself.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Very helpful. Compassionate. Would recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Experienced and caring. Knowledgable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

experience has been worrisome. she should not be in practice

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

A very open minded psychiatrist who listens to what the patient reports about their symptoms and then collaborates with you regarding your treatment and is very open and willing to make adjustments or changes when things aren't working. She is also very knowledgable about new treatments and medications and looks at treatment from a wholistic approach. When I'm having a difficult time, she is available to offer suggestions which many providers are not.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Dr. Fudge is so nice and she does care. She found the right medication for me after another doctor really put me on an awful medication. She is always willing to try something new if something isn't working.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

do not trust, she is about her needs not the one in need.Does damage ,should not practice Find someone else

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I didn't like Melinda Fudge at all. I found her to be harsh, distant, and rude. She didn't seem to care what I had to say about what I thought I needed, which I always find uncomfortable... Not cool. She spends only about 15 minutes with you every 4-6 weeks and seems to watch the clock the whole time. But if you're stable on your meds and just need someone to rewrite the prescriptions for you or to order bloodwork to watch your levels, she might be fine. Just don't expect a good med evaluation or to start new medications with her and have her be responsive.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr. Melinda T. Fudge's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Jenkintown, PA