Ratings for Dr. Mary S. Lee

Thank you to Dr Lee and her wonderful staff, they are all so kind and helpful, very patient with my infant baby, and most of all helped us with programs available for those with no health ins like us. My baby actually loves to go see her, and so do we.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

I don't know where to begin; Dr. Lee has helped me in so many ways. I have asthma, plus all the other aliments that happen when you're over 40. Dr. Lee's compassion and strength never ceases to amaze me. When my Asthma gets the best of me, she has always treated me with kindness, support, and a positive outlook for treatment. She's very considerate of your feelings and quite personable. With Asthma it's hard to find a Dr. who will share these special qualities with you. The ongoing struggles of having asthma are both physical and mental. Depression I believe goes hand in hand with Asthma. The effects of not feeling good, not being able to do active things, go places, get too excited, and the worst is getting upset. All these things are hard to digest sometimes, you just want to feel good. When I breakdown Dr. Lee will comfort me and wait until I’m ready to talk & listen for the treatment we need to do. I don’t think I could ever thank her enough.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2006

Dr. Mary S. Lee's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Healthnet