Ratings for Dr. Diahann M. Moore

YOU CAN NOT BLAME THE DR FOR POOR STAFFING ST MARGARET DOES NOT HAVE GOOD MENTAL HEALTH CARE, DR MOORE IS ONE OF THE BEST DR'S THEY HAVE ON STAFF. YES THE STAFF IS GOOD AND THE NURSES ARE GOOD BUT, THEY BOOK TOOO MANY APPTS TOGETHER, SHE TAKES TIME WITH HER CLIENTS DONT YOU WANT THAT AND NOT TO RUSHED.I LOVE HER AND AM VERY SAD SHE IS LEAVING THE STAFF AT ST MARGARET. I HOPE WE CAN FOLLOW HER BLAME ST MARGARET NOT DR MOORE!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I am giving this DR. a score of one because of the poor manner in which she conducts herself. I wait for 45min. to see her after waiting 6 six weeks to get in. I could not wait any longer because of other appt (6kids) and a husband the needed to go to work. While trying to reschedule the "good" DR. step out of her office to ask me "what DR do i know that runs on time" and walked away only to come back to say that i cant not make another appt because i need to speak to the office manager that was not in. It is hard enough to work up the courage to enter into therapy to only have the DR you are supose to see does not want to see you and will do whatever it take to make sure that you feel ever worse than what you came in. I my eye they mental health Doctors are to help you feel better not worse. I would stay far away from this dr. avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Called to make an appointment. Was transferred all over the office and then encountered Dr. Diahann Moore who rudely told me she didn't make her own appointments and gave no direction. Mind you, she is a psychiatrist, and I'm calling to get help with a mental health problem. Being rude brought additional emotional distress. Why would I want to see this doctor if she has no concern for patients who are asking for help.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Diahann M. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Dyer, IN